Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
if you could Meet a Certain Band Member,who would it be?!?!. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hello there
  +1
View Results

Killamanjaro14

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:55 pm
[Hollow Point]
I suggest you meet bands that don't have Hollywood complexes.
I dig Megadeth, but I realize I'd probably hate Dave Mustaine because he has a ******** better-than-you complex.

The same goes for MCR. Or any band in the mainstream scene right now, they all have such big ******** heads and these arrogant dispositions, it'd probably ruin the music for you if you met them.

lol exactlyyy some dude up there was talking about hangin out with oli sykes ha you people know that hes one of the biggest dbags on the earth right ha he threw piss at a girl.. thats pritty funny but still dbag still a good band tho ha ok now that thats off my back i would love to chill with every one from a day to remember they just seem like they know how to have fun  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:49 am
Amy Lee from Evanescence (my ultimate fav band)
Um, I'd probably ask if she could incorporate one of my poems into one of Ev's songs. Or, maybe I'd just ask for some piano or singing tips.... Or where some of her inspiration comes from...IDK
~Crimson  

CrimsonsDecayingRose

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:53 pm
Definately Andy Sixx from Black Veil Brides. He's hot, and funny, and has a good voice, both melodic-wise, and scream-wise.
Other than him, John Cooper, from Skillet, my all time favorite band. If any of you don't know Skillet, LISTEN TO THEM! They're a great band! And here's the fun thing: They're a Christian Rock band, but I like them, and I'm an Atheist. Oh! How awesome is that? xd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:11 pm
Not an emo band but Owen from the birthday massacre

He's sooo cute ^^ /fangirl moment

Trent Wesley

xXxXxDaRkKaRmA13xXxXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:01 pm
If I could meet anyone I would meet the recently deceased James Sullivan, former drummer of Avenged Sevenfold. He was one of the most inspirational drummers. If I can't meet him I would either meet Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain(Nirvana), or John Lennon(The Beatles). I would ask them how they ever came up with those amazing guitar solos and moving lyrics.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:16 pm
If I could meet anyone... I would meet... Lacey Mosley from the band Flyleaf. She's a brilliant singer and I love all the Flyleaf songs.Or maybe Amy Lee from Evanesence... I don't know... too many too choose from.  

Julienne Dreams

Beloved Sweetheart

24,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

MuteLove09

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:22 am
xXxMyBlAcKwEePiNgHeArtxXx
If I could meet anyone I would meet the recently deceased James Sullivan, former drummer of Avenged Sevenfold. He was one of the most inspirational drummers.

Right on! It was always my dream to meet him...but sadly, he died.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:24 am
Hm, I would love to meet either, Jade and Davey from AFI.
Or, Green Day. xd  

MuteLove09

XxHollowDreamxX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:33 am
i'd like to meet adam gontier from three days grace.....User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:09 am
I'd say Bruce Dickinson, but I've already met him, about 3 times now.

I suppose next up would possibly be Lemmy or Gene Simmons.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games