Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r u pissed off like hell
  YES!!!!!!!!
  no :[
View Results

miss_insecuresoul

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:08 pm
I really hope this is just a rumor because Hollywood will just ruin Death Note, and if disney actors play anyone I might just shoot my brains out!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:10 pm
Beyond_Birthday296
I think this is just a rumor...but if its true...they should die for trying to do that stare no one can be L better than Kenichi Matsuyama can, go Kenichi!!!! sexy!! xp
i completely agree, Kenichi is so yummy!!!!  

miss_insecuresoul

lightangel33

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:05 pm
ok Misa is already a dumb annoying girl... if they make a movie and have Miley play her, I am going to go on the set and put her name in the death note and her death, which is poison... and I will poison her water... or food... and she shall die twisted and that'll scare zac and he'll quit because I'll put his name in the death note and a grusom death and they'll stop filming.

solition is found! XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:09 pm
psh all i know is that if a death note were real...then BANG XD those two woulda been dead when they just first started acting razz  

Chrissu Bear
Vice Captain

Beloved Bear

12,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Ayelen Keehl

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:45 am
I was pissed when I heard they were going to make an American remake. -pouts- I'd still go see it, though. Someone suggested in a youtube video that Chase Crawford should play Light. I'm not a huge Zac Efron fan (he's annoying) but the only reason why I wouldn't complain if he played Light is he's young enough to play a teenage kid. That's it. And if they base it off the anime and he gets shot...that's even better. xd My only problem is who is going to play L? The same fan video that suggested Chase Crawford suggests Johnny Depp (I'd die) but I say bring back Kenichi Matusyama. I wanna see some more Wammy boys in this movie...  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:27 pm
the very fact that America is trying to make an American Death Note movie is messed up but if they are seriously considering Effron and Cyrus then the movie will be so crapy that not even the most die hard Death Note fanatics will watch it. I won't go see it if that happens cuz that would be supporting the crapiness that is wanna be america. i don't want a stupid American Death note movie and i REALLY don't want freakin disney people who cant even act to be in it. If they make this movie, at least get some freakin awesome actors in it. ok my rant is over now.  

worldofbooks96

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Varitas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:09 pm
I really don't know, They might be able to pull off a pretty cool movie, They might make it really shitty so IDK  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:43 am
I agree with snips800, this could be like cloverfield or the 1998 godzilla. eek
Either way, tell me when it's over. talk2hand  

Jedimastr

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

dykno_soar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:35 pm
Hey guys.
Just thought I should let you guys know that Shane Black is directing the Death Note movie.

I'm actually really excited for the American Death Note movie. I mean, there's no way it could be worse than the Japanese ones! ^_^

Oh, and there is no confirmed cast yet. So please stop complaining about Zac Efron and Miley Cyrus. That was a joke, people. :]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:29 pm
i say,dont even make an american remake. i thot the anime,manga,and both live action movies were great,i loved them,but most likely,hollywood would destroy something people world wide love,ok,i wouldnt mind american actors for near,mello or matt,but light,L,and misa are japanese...well im not sure about L,but Kenichi was awsomesauce as L in the live action ones,so if they must do an american version,at least fly him in from japan...  

Zeo Karja

G0TH1C G33K

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:12 am
Ok people, you all need to calm down alittle bit. NO CAST MEMBERS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED YET. The actors are a totally mystery at the moment. As for other other facts about the film, I have some.

In 2007, more then 10 film companies in the United States had expressed interest in the Death Note franchise. On April 30, 2009, Variety reported that Warner Bros., the distributors for the original Japanese live-action films, had acquired the American rights for the remake, with the original screenwriters and producers still attached. About a month ago it was announced that Shane Black has been hired to direct the film. I'm not to happy with this director but it could work.

If you ask me, you shouldn't judge the movie until you see a trailer and/or the whole movie. I'm actually excited about it, alot of people I know won't watch the original 3 live action movies because they are Japanese made. If they show interest in the American version, I could turn then into a real fan. Besides, think about it logically, the reason the DB movie wasn't that good was because they wanted to do to much with it and with not enough money. Death Note's only special effects would be the Shinigami. So long as the actors don't fudge it up, we have a pretty decent movie setup.

If I were them, I would try and get the Voice actors from the English Dub of the anime to do the parts. If not at least the voice actors for the Shinigami.

I personally love every media concept of Death Note, the anime, the 3 movies, the manga, the BB Case novel, and the Re-Light movies. So out of all the great things done with this series, one mess up wouldn't be to bad, just another reason to hate us Americans haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:01 am
i'm kind of interested to see what will happen if they do make a remake of the death note live action movies, but if they get freakin miley cirus to play misa and zack effron to be light, its gonna be a cross between hilarious and shamefull. then theres the issue of who is going to play l.  

X_xxAngelCHAOSxx_X

Dangerous Bloodsucker

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ice_Veins

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:27 pm
Look, we need to just stop re-making other countries movies/tv shows. We destroy them utterly.  
Anime lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff