Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
so...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r a p h a e l

Gracious Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:17 pm
I'm hoping this thread's lack of activity is a result of all of us engaging on long trips across the universe.

I have yet to manage to hitch a ride off this planet.

Do you guys have any tips on how I may accomplish such a feat?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:38 pm
I haven't found any ways yet. Plenty of people will let me hitch, but then try to drop me off at an asylum when I ask them if they're going by way of Betelgeuse.  

phlipp

Milleia

Enduring Evader

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:00 pm
I figure if I sit in bed long enough, it'll blast me off across space because it's tired of my lazy a**. I like to think I've gotten...6 inches closer to my goal. Galilean moons, here I come~

Theory of propulsion by irritable, inanimate objects.

(Maybe I'd have better luck with the couch...)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:16 pm
Mileia Sermones III
I figure if I sit in bed long enough, it'll blast me off across space because it's tired of my lazy a**. I like to think I've gotten...6 inches closer to my goal. Galilean moons, here I come~

I don't think that'll be happening anytime soon..

the guide
Mattress
Mattresses are friendly, dim-witted, docile creatures capable of speech. They are all called Zem and live in the swamps of Squornshellous Zeta. Many of them are slaughtered, dried out, and shipped around the Galaxy to be slept on by grateful customers, though they don't appear to mind this. Many of the movements they make, such as gupping and willomying, are so unique that etymologists have driven themselves half-insane tracking down new words for them.

r a p h a e l

Gracious Gaian

Milleia

Enduring Evader

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:22 pm
r a p h a e l
Mileia Sermones III

I don't think that'll be happening anytime soon..

the guide
Mattress
Mattresses are friendly, dim-witted, docile creatures capable of speech. They are all called Zem and live in the swamps of Squornshellous Zeta. Many of them are slaughtered, dried out, and shipped around the Galaxy to be slept on by grateful customers, though they don't appear to mind this. Many of the movements they make, such as gupping and willomying, are so unique that etymologists have driven themselves half-insane tracking down new words for them.
[Talk about blast from the past... Ahem, anyways]

User Image Well, that makes me feel sooooo much better. My bed will NEVER abandon me. It will love my a** forever and ever, even after its death. I guess then it's great that I forsook the all-ighty couch.

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games