First Official Contest (art)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Meeko123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:35 am

User Image
Ok, as you probably know the Halloween '09 event is over. So! It is now time for the first contest! I'll the basics out of the way:

User Image
There will be 3 categories for this contest: B.O.O. Fanart, S.I.N. fanart, and Alliance fanart. B.O.O. fan art is anything pertaining (positively) to the Overseer, S.I.N. is anything pertaining (postively) to the Sentinal, and the Alliance is them together (getting along)

There will be 3 winners for this contest, one for each category. 1st place winners get 20k, 2nd gets 10k, and 3rd will get 5k.

Note:If there is one entry that has a significant number more votes than anyone else in the entire contest they will be named something corny like the "supreme winner" and get an additional 30k. :3 We'll just see how the voting goes.

How Will the Winners Be Chosen? There will be an open voting thread open after the contest entry period closes where anyone is welcome to come in an vote for their 3 favorites. (one from each category)

User Image
One entry per person. Post your entry in this thread. If you are entering the S.I.N. or B.O.O. category you may include the opponent in your art. Color is highly encouraged.

Contest entry closes Thursday 11/19/09

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:35 pm
Well mine will need explanation so... >.>

Umm basically they bought a cake. They cut it, each taking turns eating a piece until the cake was gone (as in Sentinel would eat one piece and then the Overseer would eat one, et cetera). When they got down to the last piece, Sentinel was a bit upset because she wanted it but knew it was the Overseer's turn. He decided he didn't need any more and offered it to her. Note that my intentions were that they be even younger than what they were in the manga, say maybe 6-10 (thus the chibi-ish look), and also I noticed some of the images in the manga didn't include Sentinel with horns so I decided to leave them off. @_@ It's supposed to be like a piece of a manga, thus the "The future has many possibilities" thing in the center. <.< it's supposed to be like a narration.

Oh and I forgot to mention that this is a submission for the Alliance category.

User Image

Death_Is_But_A_Kiss_Away

Ruthless Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Luffs Greed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:52 pm
Lady_Meeko123

User Image
Ok, as you probably know the Halloween '09 event is over. So! It is now time for the first contest! I'll the basics out of the way:

User Image
There will be 3 categories for this contest: B.O.O. Fanart, S.I.N. fanart, and Alliance fanart. B.O.O. fan art is anything pertaining (positively) to the Overseer, S.I.N. is anything pertaining (postively) to the Sentinal, and the Alliance is them together (getting along)

There will be 3 winners for this contest, one for each category. 1st place winners get 20k, 2nd gets 10k, and 3rd will get 5k.

Note:If there is one entry that has a significant number more votes than anyone else in the entire contest they will be named something corny like the "supreme winner" and get an additional 30k. :3 We'll just see how the voting goes.

How Will the Winners Be Chosen? There will be an open voting thread open after the contest entry period closes where anyone is welcome to come in an vote for their 3 favorites. (one from each category)

User Image
One entry per person. Post your entry in this thread. If you are entering the S.I.N. or B.O.O. category you may include the opponent in your art. Color is highly encouraged.

Contest entry closes Thursday 11/19/09

This ends on my B-day!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:11 pm
I'm doing the sentinel alone but i'm doing it in avi art O.K.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 754,593 Gold
After Exclusions: 0 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Flame Sword
Whip of Fire
Her Infernal Majesty
Her Infernal Majesty
Her Infernal Majesty
Her Infernal Majesty
Her Infernal Majesty
Her Infernal Majesty  

Luffs Greed

Bunnerfly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:50 pm
WooHoo!!

I can't wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:30 pm
I'll enter. Later. xD When I have a better program than MS paint. (Meaning I go on my other comp xD)  

wintus

Luffs Greed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:56 am
YAY! *Flales arms around like maniac. biggrin xd xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:40 am
This is exciting! ill try to send one in <3
allliance ^ ^
can i enter all 3 categories? ninja  

barckette

Dapper Ladykiller

o0o_Final_Fantasy_o0o

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:54 pm
I'm thinking of doing sin art :O
But, as everyone does, i have o finish homework > w <
I Abhor Homework
. . .
Okay! brb  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:35 pm
My Entry:

User Image  

o0o_Final_Fantasy_o0o

Dear-old-me

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 562,981 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Seracila Pendant 2nd Gen.
Jackies
Sour Patch Kids Angel and Devil Buddies
Planet 51 Antenna
My Little Overseer
O Righteous One
O Righteous One
O Righteous One
O Righteous One