Welcome to Gaia! ::

The HeartGold and SoulSilver Guild v2

Back to Guilds

Oh My God! Go, Go, Go! Its Out, Go Get It! Go get your copies of Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver! Join the Guild! Play the Game! 

Tags: Heart, Gold, Soul, Silver, Pokemon 

Reply General Pokemon Chatter--For Everything Else!
Is anybody bothered by....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feather Kana
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

18,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:18 pm
....the fact that there hasn't been any word at all on possible fifth-generation pokemon? With every other generation it didn't take long after the release of the games for at least a few of the next generation to make an appearance to whet people's appetites for more....well for the fourth gen they've done a lot of other supplementary games, and I'm sure most of us appreciate them, but they all still cover the same pokemon.

It's been three years since the last generation of new pokemon were unveiled with the release of games in Japan in fall 2006. Isn't it about time we got a hint of what's to come next? For some silly reason I'm really hoping for an evolution of Dugtrio....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:53 am
Well, I would think the remakes would take they're spot for now. In a year or two they will most likley be announced. smile  

iWizzle_Dizzle

Feather Kana
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

18,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:01 pm
With the remakes, we knew well in advance even of FireRed and LeafGreen some of the fourth-generation pokemon. We all knew of Togepi about *counts off on fingers* two and a half or three years before Gold and Silver were originally released.

In Japan HeartGold and SoulSilver have been out for several weeks, and these were released three years after Diamond and Pearl....and PS we knew of the names Diamond and Pearl two years before they came out. We knew quite a lot hardly a year after Ruby and Sapphire's release. With this one....nothing. Not a peep. Does that mean they're done? is my worry.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:04 pm
Please nintendo will never stop making Pokemon. talk2hand  

iWizzle_Dizzle

Feather Kana
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

18,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:41 pm
One of the creating team was said to have once mentioned that they thought there were about a thousand different kinds of pokemon worldwide. I wanna hold Nintendo to that.....but any confirmation at all of the next generation has been much too long in coming.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:39 pm
no not really  

Ichigo Kurosaki711

ebgwfgqewfgwe1048

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:59 pm
iWizzle_Dizzle
Please nintendo will never stop making Pokemon. talk2hand
I actually wrote a letter to america HQ, the lady who wrote back said that they had no plans to discontinue any current game series.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:12 pm
oh i see  

Ichigo Kurosaki711

ebgwfgqewfgwe1048

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:03 pm
I just can't wait for HGSS to come out! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:27 pm
I really hope they take some suggestions from people who make fake pokemon... like what I'm starting to ninja  

Misses Brinks

Feather Kana
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

18,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:04 pm
Misses Brinks
I really hope they take some suggestions from people who make fake pokemon... like what I'm starting to ninja

Am I going to end up seeing your works of art under serebii.net's fake pokemon section? ninja  
General Pokemon Chatter--For Everything Else!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games