Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Aquias's house of Slaves (Open/ read inside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:36 pm
Lerista nodded, recognizing the haunted look. He leaned back a bit, keeping his arm on her. "All the more reason to learn to contain the full rage. It feels good to let it loose...but you lose a piece of yourself when doing it."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:22 am
Toshio stretched, and got up, tugging at her too small shirt, before opening her wings. She jumped into the air, her wings beating the air casually, and she rose above the master's heads. She looked around, and then smiled at Bo and Lerista, mouthing the words, 'Watch me!' and did a flip. She ignored her shirt, which was literally about to fall off, and zoomed through the air, her arms and hands spread out. Her blue eyes were closed, and she had a sweet smile on her face not many saw from her when she wasn't flying. Flyign was like magic to her, and she always loved the sensation of rushing through the air.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:38 am
Lerista watched her and smiled a bit softly. She seemed to enjoy flying which was really nice for her. Though her shirt almost made him blush as she nearly exposed herself more then once. He had a bit of thoughts about it but wiped his mind and sighed mentally. He looked back at her again and came to a realization, but he wasnt sure if he should even think of that.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:23 pm
Bo clapped his hands. "Bravo, bravo," Bo yelled at her flying. "You are quite skilled," Bo said, laughing. "We'll start our own little circus, right here," Bo declared. Toshio's shirt didn't borrow Bo at all. He was a slave; he had seen worse.  

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:59 pm
Toshio laughed as Bo applauded her. She couldn't help but blush, though, because she wasn't used to being complimented. She did a summersault, and landed right infront of the two, a smile on her face. She giggled, bowing to them. "Thank you, thank you! She stood up, and tugged at her shirt slightly. She blushed a bit, looking down at what she was wearing. "I need new clothes..." she muttered, then looked at both of the boys, something dawning on her. She blinked twice, and then blushed dark. "Woops... I forgot I shouldn't be revealing myself like that...." she said, and rubbed the back of her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:43 pm
Lerista couldnt help himself and clapped along with Bo with a large smile on his face. He looked at her clothes and back at her with a chuckle. "I think the clothes make you look exotic." He winked at her a bit and chuckled with his hand behind his head. She was beautiful in his eyes and though the clothes caused him to blush a bit he still wouldnt turn away. After all he actually liked her.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:25 pm
"It's okay," Bo said. "The shirt really isn't a problem. If flying makes you happy, then do it, no matter what you're wearing."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:01 pm
Toshio felt her face really redden up, and she put her hands up to try and sheild her face. "Stop that!" She said, her wings wrapping around her. She blushed harder when Lerista winked at her. "That's really embaressing to me!" She said, giggling slightly as she felt her blush spreading. She moved one of her hands to tug at her shirt, and then hid her face again, looking away from the two. "Honestly! It's like you want me to blush!" She complained.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:44 am
Lerista smiled and chuckled lightly. "Well the red is a nice shade on you." He chuckled again and nodded slightly. He would tone it down a bit if it made her feel uncomfortable. For some odd reason he wanted her to be more comfortable. He pushed it to the back of his mind and didnt think on it much more.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:46 pm
Toshi glared and Lerista, before just sitting down on the ground, and eating a grape off the plate that was still there. She looked around, and spotted the door to the back, where there was a large fake lawn with fake sunlight that good slaves could frolick in. "Wonder if we could get into there..." she muttered. She looked back at Bo and Lerista, her blush fading.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Princess G Block

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:15 pm
Bo got a mischivous grin on his face and hitched his thumb towards the large hole of what used to be the front door. "Why deal with all that fake stuff when we can get the real deal through that big a** hole my body made?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:09 pm
Toshio laughed, and looked at the hole. She shook her head, still laughing, and pointed to the metal collar around her neck. "I'd rather not get fried crispy from an electric shock," she said, and giggled. It was no laughing matter, but she still smiled and laughed. She was having such a great time with these two... She was happier than she had been in about seven years. She let out a soft sigh, and layed back, looking up at the ceiling. She had feelings for Lerista, defintaly, but it was hard for her to understand them, since she'd never felt something like it before.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers