Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Roleplay
The fall of doodie /After math. (Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:43 am
Yeah, a car... Aleta though it was a good idea. She took some soup, and drank it directly from the bowl.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:33 pm
The Doc Jumped up and Sped his arms out "This is a Time machine my friend not a Car ive been working on this for 49 years and im not about to let some punk a** kid take it to go by food" the doc exhaled and grabbed his chest he then burped so loud that it made Syaoran jump. "Ok Doc is she ready to go" syaoran asked and doc nodded so Syaoran took a step into the car and the doc said "take what you want i dont need it anymore Goodluck ill see you in the future or in the past" Syaoran started up the car and then it rose up a platform and onto the land above, Syaoran floored it turning the Flush compasitor on and once they hit 88 miles and hour ((or Aproximatly 135 KMph)) they vanished in sparks, leaving nothing but flaming tire tracks, that burned away to nothing. it had worked.  

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:19 am
Aleta stood ther amazed, with her mouth agape. "What the hell was THAT about?" She got up, okay, now what? We need to get Mary some help...but how? I can make potion, but thats about it." She started rammageing through her backpack.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:28 pm
there was a flash in the Air and a Car flew out of no-were it flew and then landed back onto he car hoist and Syaoran stepped out of the Car he was defenatly older maybe 18, he began dropping weapons off and looked around and said "man its good to see you guys again i brought Pizza and a crap load of food" he began to take backpacks out of the De-Lorean and they were filled with little discs. he tossed one that said Pizza Castle in the Microwave for 3 seconds and when he pulled it out there was an Extra large Pizza. he had brought 24 bags of these little discs each of them containing different foods.  

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:36 am
-she looked around as she floated in the air making tornados- ha -her eyes were changing colors fast-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:01 pm
"Okay, now what??"

(Man, this is slow! I wonder i we can wrap this thing up... and make a new chapter. :3)  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers