Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
You gotta shoot em' in the HEAD (Zombie O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stuffy Panda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:21 pm
User Image

Finally his arms gave out and he let go landing on his back he silently moaned his body was trained to endure pain and he knew what the cost was he quickly scrambled up and got his pistol out his Right arm was heavily injured he strained the muscle in it and pulled it he knew what he had to do and quickly ran to a hospital to find a shot of Medi-cure (Made up) but along the way he seen a girl a rifle too. that would be useful in combat but not as useful as his shotgun he stood there waiting to see if maybe she was a gunner type.

Alex Fox 23
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† | ✖Life Status: | 98/100 hp | Level: 2/20 | ✖Bag: | Clips x29 | M9 Pistol|
| Survival knife | Spas-12 | none | none | none | none | none | none | † Level 2 acheived! Right arm Injured!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:27 pm
Rica ripped the fabric of a shirt she had foun in one of the shops wrapping it around her arm to stop the bleeding. She looked up seeing a boy standing there his right arm bleeding and iinjuried and calmly walked up to him "Ya'll need some help?" She asked rasing an eye brow and tugged her rifel into her arm and looked at his wound.  

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Stuffy Panda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:32 pm
User Image

He quickly answered "My arm got pulled while hiding, but I don't need much I need to get to the hospital to got Medi-Cure for me if you want you can come with me."

Alex Fox 23
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† | ✖Life Status: | 98/100 hp | Level: 2/20 | ✖Bag: | Clips x29 | M9 Pistol|
| Survival knife | Spas-12 (empty) | none | none | none | none | none | none | † Cannot join party with Rica!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:34 pm
Rica nodded "Lead the way cuz i don't know where it is"  

EvilCanInfectAnyone

4,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games