Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Finale______________-_______Sony Entertainment
PS3 Or PSP Go?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haven-Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:07 am
I have a predicament, I want to get a new gaming system but I don't know what to choose. I never had a sony console.. I only have a 360, which I ran out of gold xD and a wii which won't take in discs (warranty expired). So back to the main topic, I was thinking of getting something in the sony family wink but I just dont know what to choose. PSP is portable and share the same games as the PS3 but the PS3 has better graphics and such.. any help?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:44 am
you should bye a PS3 because its better. the PSP is ok but i have 1 and i dont even use it. I have a PS3 and i use it all the time (but it depends on wat games you buy)  

SnorlaxsWhore

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:47 am
Definitely a PS3. You'll get sick of PSP after a while, but PS3 has too many things to get sick of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:55 am
XSK Ambrosia
Definitely a PS3. You'll get sick of PSP after a while, but PS3 has too many things to get sick of it.

Ya, that's what he said, lol, ya, PS3 xD  

ShinSora

Romantic Genius

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:05 am
I have both but get the PS3 first. The PSP Can come later. Its basicly for traviling gaming of sonnys arigenel systems. The company that made the Xbox probly wont mack a portable till they find a way to mack the 360 's stop screwing up all the dame time.  
Jak's Finale______________-_______Sony Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games