What is better
  Stargate SG1
  Stargate Atlantis
  Stargate Universe
View Results

Beatbuyredd
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:52 am
Ok i watch all three stargates and my over all favorite is Stargate Atlantis but i want to know what you guys think

Stargate universe- is the newest one. It has people who escaped on a star ship type thing and are now several billion light years from home. They experiance time travel, alien bug things, almost dying in the sun. and SOOOOO MUCH MORE.

Stargate Atlantis- the second one. All humans are fighting against the Raith, I group of things that were once people. They were bitten by a weird thing and have become something that must feed on human life. But not the flesh and bones of humans. The humans with the stargate try to help them but in the process create somehting that makes them have to eat on human flesh, bones, blood the whooooooole shubang.

Stargate SG1- The first one. They all meet by chance and one of them has a guoaul in them. A snake like thing that takes over their mind for they need a human host to live. The group goes to great lengths to stop tem from enslaving the earth and every other planet.

I looooooooooooooooove Stargate  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:49 pm
haha i have no clue! but i watched like 5 min of stargate atlantis and it was interesting... razz so i say ATLANTIS... razz LOL  

forneverworld
Vice Captain

Beatbuyredd
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:14 pm
hahaha you can see the stargate sg1 episodes at my house if you want!!  
Books, Movies and EVERYTHING

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games