In this day and age, a city of pure vices (no not Las Vegas- this is better!) known as Sin City is broken down into two halves. One half is Sin City, where the mafia and men run. The other half is Oldtown, where the ladies and the prostitues rule. In this place, there is a treaty in place: Each stays out of the other's side, and no deaths of the major players. There are no police in her- just the twelve major players of Sin City. In here, nothing is off-limits.

It's more than just the mafia and prostitues, however. Demons, lycans, vampyres, angels, and humans all live together. Flare-ups occur from time to time, but overall there's peace. For now...

That's where I come in. My name is Katana Hatame- a vampyre ninja wh has so many abilities, I'm a goddess on earth. My one downside: IU've never been lucky in love. I own Sin City with Damien, my friend. We built this city from nothing, and made it flourish. We own it, and our word is absolute.

RULES:
1) I am a Goddess here in this rp, and I have a God

2) Limit cybering

3) Limit the godmodding (Im doing it so cant complain)

4) Please post min twice a week or else I will kick you out

5) you must post you character's profile before joining

6) this a literate roleplay I don't do text

7) no killing another person's character unless you premission from them

8 ) follow ToS

As a note, I am looking for 10 players for Sin City: 5 female, 5 male. PM me if you wish to fill these positions, but I am looking for:

~* Minimum 1 vampyre
~* Minimum 1 daemon
~* Minimum 1 angel, and
~* Minimum 1 lycan

if this gets into violating gaia's rules, please follow them and take it off site, or time-skip (ie: a few hours later...) if it gets to be too much...