Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Journey of the Airship 'Dark Cloud' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:52 pm
Kai opened the door and she stepped into the room and snapping to attention. "Sir Airship Pilot Kai reports! as well as Secound Officer Ray Sir!" Ray fell in next to her and they both snapped off a crisp salute to their superior. Her gleaming amber eyes locked on to him as she seemed to be relaxed, but if one knew her well they could tell in her eyes she was far from it. Ray stayed silent as Kai stepped forward and spoke again, "You called for us sire?" This was why these two worked so well together Kai was basically the back bone to this Airship. Without her their ship would be nothing but a soaring peice of junk in the sky that would be unable to dodge any complicated manuver.

Ray on the other hand was the hammer that followed the commanders orders. He may be flirtatious, hyper and what not, but he was serious when the situation called for it. That alone made him a great officer, it made him witty and unpredictable in his actions. Making the enemy unable to read him. He also was known to be leathal in hand to hand combat as well, his personality allowing him the upper hand in confusion and slick tactics. His personality only a mask to his true nature underneith.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:03 pm
Valmar raised an eyebrow as two people entered the room. He remembered calling for the second officer, but he must have mixed them up by mistake. Cursing himself silently, he returned the salute. "At ease." he spoke easily. "I want a staus report Kai as to the flying condition of the ship. I also want to hear any news you might have heard in the market Second Officer Rai."  

Siegfried006

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:39 pm
Ray stepped up "Sir I was below deck catching up on the much needed sleep sir, but Airship Pilot Kai has found some information that may be to your liking. She her self had been out getting a bite to eat and came upon some information." He gestured for her to step forward, after she had already stepped back to give leway to him.

"Sir I was looking up some new information on a precious jewel I have been tracking since before the incident only a wahile ago," She pulled out some notes she had written down, "By the way the Airship is in fit condition sir all repairs have been made and we can take off when ever you please, but anyways back to the problem at hand." She pulled out a map and pointed. "We know that when we preceeded from our target that we were intercepted here by enemy fleet. Wich didn't make any sense right?....wrong though very fleeting someone has been leaking infromation we just have to find proof and I found it." She pulled out the news paper, "I found this when I was eating....a Battle ship recently created carried these fighters and a feuling plain was deployed as well. Giving them two places to feul and an unlimited range of distance making it harder to locate the actual porting station. Sure we had the local ports one being to small to harbor such a fleet so we would automatically assume it was the latter of the two right?"

She pulled out another map, "It took me only a moment to realize the truth....it was both plus one on the out skirts. Informations states that they have been allianced lately to try and reliquesh the air of pirates. So a safficiant ammount of planes that could be held at each port was unmassed. In the end the made the smaller port an underground hanger and runway that opened up here....close to were our ship was to be at the exact moment we arrived. I had though I had seen something when we were flying over here, but when I looked back on a recording later I found it odd the water in that region was discolored. It was the hatch to the run way, tinted to look like the water and very undetectable. An outskirt town was the Battle ship carrier and supplied weaponery and the planes needed. Making them a large manufacturer for both towns. Which means this could happen again if we don't act and do something about it."

Ray was stunned into silence and waited for what thier boss would say.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff