Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Good News

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:02 pm
I know that this guild deals mostly with the games, but I just had to shout this out.

On the show, they've brought ProtoMan back into the light! He's back to normal!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:07 pm
Silenfoot
I know that this guild deals mostly with the games, but I just had to shout this out.

On the show, they've brought ProtoMan back into the light! He's back to normal!

yeh i saw that .It was cool how protaman looked with crossfusion with those teeth!  

jemo1212

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:13 am
Nah, he just looked evil. ProtoMan looks cool, ProtoChaud (that's what I call Crossfusion ProtoMan) looks even cooler, and Dark ProtoMan kicks arse, but Dark ProtoChaud looks ugly and evil.

I saw the episode yesterday. ShadeMan in the human world without the use of a dimensional area. Not good. And they just left it ShadeMan lunging for Regal. AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! CURSE YOU, CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!!!

You know, I think that since they made a global dimensional area, Dr. Regal is going to crossfuse with LaserMan via a dark syncrochip. That'll be cool. RegalLaser versus ShadeMan. Who would win?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:08 pm
Silenfoot
You know, I think that since they made a global dimensional area, Dr. Regal is going to crossfuse with LaserMan via a Dark Synchro Chip. That'll be cool. RegalLaser versus ShadeMan. Who would win?

Alright, that was stupid question. RegalLaser deleted him so easily, he made ShadeMan look like a freakin' Mettaur. Best episode yet.

True Full Synchro... Amazing... I'm especially happy that they finally decided to let Lan use Double Soul and Crossfusion at the same time. That was as powerful combination.  

Silenfoot

Mac Smith

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:19 am
i knew about this last year. the show is already on Rockman EXE BEAST. theyve finished stream.

old news, bub.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:40 pm
Yeah, well, not all of us have cable or anything like that. Yeah, that's right. I don't have cable. Deal with it.  

Silenfoot

Mac Smith

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:00 pm
Its called DVDs. I have DVDs of all episodes burned from the internet. not cable.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:41 am
Whatever. I don't do that. My dad doesn't let me download a single byte unless I clear it with him first. And I prefer to watch the TV, anyway  

Silenfoot

the third seat

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:22 pm
I got mad because i missed that episode in english. I watched it in japanese and read an episode summary, its not the same. Anyone know where i can find a subtitled or english version of episode 49 (axess)?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:34 pm
I have no idea but I would just like to say this....WHY THE HECK DOES AQUAMAN(SPROUTMAN OR SPIRTMAN, FORGOT)SOUND TOTALLY LIKE A GIRL WITH A NOSE FULL OF MUCUS?  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:17 am
In the show they call him SpoutMan (I think). And you're right, he does. I never thought of it that way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:03 pm
I find SpoutMan quite entertaining. (I watch an epesode with him on YouTube) They discontinued the series in America didn't they? On KidsWB? I'm too lazy to download epesodes from YouTube.  

Mechanic Alt

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:32 am
Mac Smith
i knew about this last year. the show is already on Rockman EXE BEAST. theyve finished stream.

old news, bub.
Not only stream but also beast, mr.knowitall... They've already gotten started in the Rockman Beast+  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:08 pm
dude, dark protoman looks freakin' awesome! and in my opinion, they underpowered Bass.exe TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN! stressed  

ZenonX1

TehOku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:46 pm
Tiayoh
Mac Smith

old news, bub.
Not only stream but also beast, mr.knowitall... They've already gotten started in the Rockman Beast+

And better yet. They show Zero in Beast+.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games