Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Café (General Chat)
Crushes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ishtar Shakti

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:34 pm
I have a crush on my class mate but he has a girlfriend soo I'm ignoring it. He's fairly intelligent and I think its more that I like him because I miss talking to people and he's one of the few people I've met lately that I can talk to.
I'm not even sure if it is a crush since... well I might just be starved of good conversation and misinterpreting things. He just made this humming noise when I hugged him once and well my brain flipped a switch the second he made that noise. I've been trying to pretend it didn't happen and I've been too much of a pansy then to say anything because again... Starved for good conversation!

Ever get a crush on someone from lack of general socialization?
Like anyone?
Why do you like them?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:32 am
I though I had a crush on my coworker, but we are both involved with other people. When I first met him I wasn't that interested, but I found that I really enjoy talking to him. The more I thought about it, I just realized that I just really enjoy the company when I am bored at work. Especially since nothing clicked when we first met I know that it was just a friendship. Plus, there is not much that you should do when one of you or both is involved.  

Underworld Priestess

Ishtar Shakti

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:24 am
I know I'm ignoring it... we just clicked from the first second I met him so *shrug* I didn't even think about it till someone pointed out that I kept talking about him and realized I just was thinking and caring more and more each time I talked to him.
Company is nice its always good to have someone to talk to. Its I guess strange how much just being able to talk to someone can affect you  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:52 am
Oh I completely understand how you feel.  

Underworld Priestess

Koigokoro Konjou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:24 pm
I have a crush on my best frineds. one guys one girl. Don't know which one to go for.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:49 pm
Tenrai Kado
I have a crush on my best frineds. one guys one girl. Don't know which one to go for.
What do you like about each? Which one do you like more?  

Ishtar Shakti

Koigokoro Konjou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:27 pm
Ishtar Shakti
Tenrai Kado
What do you like about each? Which one do you like more?

About the girl i love that she's down to earth.

About the guy. i like that he know what i'm feeling before i even know it and want i want to say before i even know what i want to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:55 pm
Crushing on a boy in my Gym class.  

Jokoria17

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:53 pm
happens to me whenever i've gotten lonely. though, i'm a hedonistic polyamorous, so.... i chalk up all my crushes to be from lack of stimulation. it's normal to want the first interesting conversationalist or thinker when you havn't had a good discussion in a long time, or anything interetsing to mull about. and as soon as anyone makes an appealing sound or gesture it will be hard to ignore when you have your guard down. thats how crushes happen.

that, and flirting. and let's face it, people flirt. we can't help it, it;s in our nature as social beings to want to be interesting to people.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:48 am
People are naturally wanted to connect, be within a pack like wolves and thought there is exceptions they are rare.

Starving human contact and acceptance can easily lead to misunderstood emotions. Example that girl that always needs to be dating?

Back when i was really shy, their was a really friendly upbeat girl that helped me get to know my class. And i had a huge crush on her for the longest time.
Yeah she was pretty and cool and all that good stuff, but i think it had alot to do with starving human contact.  

Justus D Spencer

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Café (General Chat)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items