Is this blasphemy? Is this Madness?
  This is Madness!!!
  This is nothing.
  THIS! IS! SPARTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:52 am
Nozama
Suda51 was going to make it a 360 game at first, then changed his mind. Or, so I've read =d

Doesn't matter. I WILL own this game on multiple platforms.

=D

Actually, the story is that Grasshopper wanted to put it on the 360, and Suda convinced them to make it for Wii.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:38 am
Good choice.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

The Ice Maker

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:47 am
All right, I can't lie, I'm kinda bothered by this... Mainly 'cause I'm sick of 'platform-exclusive' titles suddenly going to other platforms, extra content or no. It seems like...I dunno, I wanna say a back stab, but I think that's too strong of a phrase. ^^' I suppose I should just be happy that other people now get to experience the greatness of NMH, but...still, I can't help but feel a little hurt. )8>

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:47 am
Awesome sauce, now I won't have to bother further modding my wii to play off disk games. *because my disk reader is still messed up* Just wait for the 360 release.  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiori Hanamaru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:38 am
The Ice Maker
All right, I can't lie, I'm kinda bothered by this... Mainly 'cause I'm sick of 'platform-exclusive' titles suddenly going to other platforms, extra content or no. It seems like...I dunno, I wanna say a back stab, but I think that's too strong of a phrase. ^^' I suppose I should just be happy that other people now get to experience the greatness of NMH, but...still, I can't help but feel a little hurt. )8>
It doubles their opportunity for sales pitches.

OMG THIS GAME WILL BE WII ONLY GO GET A WII AND GET THIS GAME

OMG NOW THIS GAME IS FOR A DIFFERENT SYSTEM TRADE IN YOUR WII AND GET THIS GAME

next stop: action figures and being bought out by Enix.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:36 am
With a Wii System graphics still doing Justice to No More Heroes and No More Heroes 2 currently coming, it will do no justice on the PS3 & 360 graphics. There are just SOME games you should leave alone for valid reasons.  

Rargon

MarioLuigi1983

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:29 am
It's not worth waging a war over, but it does piss me off. If the game does do better on the HD console, it'll be the end of the No More Heroes franchise on Nintendo's consoles.

Let's hope No More Heroes: Desperate Struggles is a high seller to avoid this from happening.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff