Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
The Gaian Support Guilds -- Need Active Members!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amensu Saje

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:49 pm
I'm in search of members that can be active within my guild, and help bring other members to the guild that can be active. If you'll be unable to be active, or your friends will be unable to be active, then you might as well not try to join. And, I also need you all to give me some feedback about yourself, and tell me why you'd like to join our guild. Thanks. biggrin

If you'd like to browse the guild, all you have to do is click the card in my signature. It will take you straight to the homepage.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:27 am
Helping fellow Gaian's is a good thing. I will check it out.  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Amensu Saje

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:42 pm
Great. Thank you so much. I'll be looking forward to whether you join or not, and to whether I can get others to join or not.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:20 am
I haven't looked at your guild, but for advertising try having members put a link to the guild in their siggy, then go to the Q&A reg forum and help out as much as you can? That would be a great way to advertise, and the other QAers (the regulars that help others) would also see the guild and might join.  

LillianSaire

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff