Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which Sidekick Characters do you prefer most?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:28 am
Biohazard EXTREME
No offense, but Linda was more of a burden than Ashley. I'm sorry, but it's true.

What do you expect? She was shot in the ankle. You can't expect her to be a ton of help after that. Besides, at least she has an awesome personality, unlike Ashley.
Although, she is still more useful then Ashley, because you can use her to access the "Shouldering glitch" that makes you invincible for about 3 seconds. Makes it easy to get past the part with the sniper.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:19 pm
Resident evil: Barry
Resident evil 2: Ada and sherry
Resident evil 3: Carlos
Resident evil 4: Ada and Luis totally not Ashely.
smile  

ladyvader89

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:36 pm
Gamer_404
What do you expect? She was shot in the ankle. You can't expect her to be a ton of help after that. Besides, at least she has an awesome personality, unlike Ashley.
Although, she is still more useful then Ashley, because you can use her to access the "Shouldering glitch" that makes you invincible for about 3 seconds. Makes it easy to get past the part with the sniper.

Capcom are still assholes... I mean, picture this, if you will... Linda DOESN'T get shot and becomes a good sidekick...

Ashley DOES get shot and Leon leaves that b***h rotting on the ground..

THAT'S what should have happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:45 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

Capcom are still assholes... I mean, picture this, if you will... Linda DOESN'T get shot and becomes a good sidekick...

Ashley DOES get shot and Leon leaves that b***h rotting on the ground..

THAT'S what should have happened.

haha, yeah...I guess we can always dream.
Though speaking of Linda, I found it very odd that she limped through the rest of the scenario after being shot, but then in the ending she's seen walking and standing just fine. It's a miracle! o.o  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:54 pm
Maybe the T-Virus started to take its effect? twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:55 pm
Well For the outbreak my side kicks were Mark Wilkins the security guard and Yoko Suzuki for the extra place and My dude was the plumber he could make weapons and give them to the power house Mark to beat all the monsters to death twisted  

Krav3n88

Rerun18

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:07 pm
Ashely over Sherry Fong ling over Both then its a ty between Rebbeca And Fong ling Then Carlos over Barry I chose Ashley over Sherry Because she runs away and gets into trouble but ashley actually helps sometime well now that i think about there both the same and as useful as the other Its a ty between Rebbeca and Fong Ling only because there both main charaters in there stories and they can both kick butt I chose carlos over Barry ecause he was with umbrella and he has a machine gun duh  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff