Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
member quest (R.P.) open to all

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:37 am
~at the akatsuki hideout~
"we've lost to many members" pein yelled at the remaining members. "so your next mission is to find more members!" kisame, zetsu, tobi, and konan took off to go find new partners.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:38 am
~kisame~
"stupid pein, makeing me recruit, whatever happend to capturing the kyubi?"kisame thought. he kept walking tell he crashed into a gril who was runing. "owww,move out of the way will ya?" the girl said. "your the one who was runing!" kisame yelled at the girl. the girl looked at kisame. "hey wait a sec, aren't you kisame? one of the members of the akasuki?" kisame looked shocked by this, "how did you know?" "everyone knows about the akatsuki, and how there members are almost all dead, are you out recruiting?" "yes, I am why?" "can i join?!?!! I'm an S rank crimal!" "S rank huh? well i guess you could join........just one thing whats your name?" "Angela, ex-member of the village hidden in the mist"  

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:01 am
[[How are these guys still alive? it's like 100 years after the naruto in the manga took place.]]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:26 am
(It's a n00b. This thread is being removed. Orochimaru rocks, just... go make your RPC and become part of the online sensation...)  

Zombie Swagger

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff