No, I'll chop off his other hand instead
View Results

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:06 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
You guys know he's been saying this since Twilight Princess was released, don't you?

This really isn't news.
It's one thing to say what you want to do for a sequel, it's another to confirm what's already been developed.

It's not surprising to see a person say they're going to do something and then to see them do it, though.
True, but the opposite isn't surprising either. I'm just glad it's all confirmed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:42 pm
[Kegan]
Why is this on GuitarHero.com? xd
SERIOUSLY!  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:46 pm
[Kegan]
[Kegan]
Why is this on GuitarHero.com? xd
SERIOUSLY!
Someone quoted it from IGN in the off-topic forums. ORIGINAL ARTICLE SO YOU KNOW IT'S NOT FAKESIES.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:48 pm
Yeah, but it's IGN, so I'm struck a little dubious anyway.

derp  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:12 pm
[Kegan]
Yeah, but it's IGN, so I'm struck a little dubious anyway.

derp

If it helps at all, I had seen it a couple days ago on Kotaku, but knowing them, they probably got their info from IGN. xd

So "breaking with tradition," huh? I wonder how that would work. In recent years, the biggest gimmicks have seemed to be messing with the "field" part of the whole scheme. (Ocean, Twilight, Slightly Different Ocean, Trains...)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:52 pm
Perhaps temples will lead directly into dungeons, which will then delve even further into a cave, each of which is its own level, before finally, after hours upon hours of questing and item collection, Link finally finds his way back to the surface, but it's not the Hyrule he left. He's miles and miles away from his home, and monsters are everywhere!  

Iccolo5

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:34 pm
I'm glad they're going to change up the formula.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:38 pm
I would definitly make Link stab himself if it's possible.

But Yeah, most of this I already heard, and I am still pretty excited to find out what this game is going to be.  

Mukuchina Kurasu

Shiori Hanamaru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:12 pm
oh I know I know

Link meets this crazy professor up the street who builds a time machine and takes them back to 1950something and he has to figure out how to get back but the crazy professor from the past thinks he's talking moonspeak when he's all like '...............................' and his fairy is like 'GOTTA GET BACK TO OUR TIME YO'

So they totally trick out a horse, Link makes his horndog mom fall in love with his nerdy dad instead of him, and plays guitar Rick Astley for a band at a dance before he makes a last-minute trip home two minutes before he was supposed to go back in time in the first place and he gives the professor the letter from the past and

....wait that's been done  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:31 am
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
You guys know he's been saying this since Twilight Princess was released, don't you?

This really isn't news.
It's one thing to say what you want to do for a sequel, it's another to confirm what's already been developed.

It's not surprising to see a person say they're going to do something and then to see them do it, though.

Isn't Obama your president?

Can has Zelda set in future now?

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Clydsdale_Trainee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:50 pm
I had no clue what he was talking about neutral  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash