Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
Let me know what you think please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:46 pm
I trusted you with everything that I could, then you go and break that trust, the moment I gave it entirely, you taught me one thing though, don’t trust anyone with anything they can use against you

They tell you they love you, and you believe them, then when you finally give your whole heart to them, they go and shatter it, leaving you alone to put it back together

After they get past your guard, you trust them, because their the only ones who have tried to get past when everyone else gave up on you, in return you give your love and risk it being given back

You swore you would love me no matter what, then another girl comes along and you left me, then you were mooning after her, when she rejected you, you expected me to forgive you and take you back. Do you really think it works that way?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:27 pm
awww, i sorry sad you really need a hug. HUGS , with love there is risk my friend c:  

lovelyshai

1,350 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:32 pm
Wow, I feel for you man. And you know, I am having an internal conflict now about asking a girl out. But I will try and find the answer. Hope something good happens to you man. HOPE!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:01 pm
the poem has allot of feeling in it. and if its true, life isnt ment to be easy, but at least you got farther than i did, the girl i loved blew me off to go and f**ked every guy at my school and wouldnt even give me a chance to go out with her and show her just how much i loved her  

Sep13

Demon JR

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:50 pm
Love hurts an in the end if not careful may kill you....Its best to tread carefully in those waters the poem is it something you went through or something you felt...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:47 am
It is possible to die from a broken heart, and those who live wish they had died (I've been a victim of love before) but there is a bright side. Once your heart has held, when you find love agin it is even more beautiful than it was before.  

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:41 am
Sounds really good, and you can tell there is emotion in that  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:03 am
Thats horrible. But I can only relate to the second since that describes my love story. Its sad. but Im happy I have someone to help me now.  

Sw33t Symphony

3,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Pandeh-L

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:15 am
intense :/  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:52 pm
I think that you are stronger after you've beaten all this. We have no choice but to be strong in this life. Hhail to life's grace with your humility and faith: there are many dreams for us to accomplish.
May He heal all the wounds.  

Survivor Apprentice

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:56 pm
Aww man, I totally understand what you went through except my ex didn't even have a reason to break up with me...(at least none that he couldn't be ridiculously vague about)...and this was after he was the one to mention getting married and having kids...

But no matter how much it hurts now or how much you want to give him a second chance, DON'T. He threw away your feelings like they were nothing the first time around so he probably hasn't learned to cherish your love.

Your heart will mend (even if it seems to take a ridiculously long time...I still sometimes randomly feel heartbroken a year later) and you'll be stronger ready to take on another chance at love. Never hesitate to take the plunge the next time you meet someone who you might like because you have the power to decide how much hold someone else has on your emotions.  
City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games