Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Suicide ( is it time to end it all?!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you planning to suicide?
  no
  yes
  maybe someday
View Results

Zieryen

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:31 pm
When you are totally bored with life... is it time to end it all?!

People who attempt suicide know that they shouldn't , but they are compelled to anyway.
They usually display some warning signs before they actually attempt suicide.

They might say things like, "No one accepts me" or "people treat me like a burden." They feel lonely.
They feel trapped, because they don't want to do anything. They think they can't do anything.
They feel depressed because they have no hope for the future. Those kinds of negative emotions are what drive them to the edge.

Saying you want to die and actually doing it are really different things.

Suicide is worthless. It doesn't leave anything behind. It doesn't change anything! You can't start over. You can't feel anything as just a soul. There's nothing. Suicide is just one person escaping from this world, without even getting back at the people who made her kill herself in the first place.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:28 am
true, but there are so many things that can drive people over the edge real easy bcuz life just sucks...  

The Raevyn Story

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:57 pm
You people are ******** retarded.

When you're bored with life, just turn to heroin!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:04 am
[Hollow Point]
You people are ******** retarded.

When you're bored with life, just turn to heroin!

Yup.
Or ecstasy. Go rave or something, make some friends who are better than you, then they won't let you be suicidal.

Sweetie, drugs make things better.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:52 am
Judging by my diet I'll have a heart attack by 26.
Does this qualify?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:45 pm
[Hollow Point]
Judging by my diet I'll have a heart attack by 26.
Does this qualify?

If you die baby, I'll have to kill myself.
crying crying crying crying
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

xXDeadSoullessMonsterXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:58 pm
tru they feel like they have no other options. but have u actually been down that path? no. u wouldnt be able to begin to understand the pain that they have in their hearts... the hurt... the heartbreak... when looking to other options like drugs and friendship and raves isnt going to fill that void, nor would religion for those who tried that too, you tell me, what else is there when everything and i mean EVERYTHING fails on you?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:24 pm
so i have thought of sucide.
but my life is totaly fuc*ed up.
i don't think i'll ever commit sucide.
i can't deal with the thought of giving
up life.
so i smoke weed.it numbs the pain and
i'm addicted so everything is good.(kinda)  

emo skater__gurl2114

warrior ninja winter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:25 pm
feelings on suaside-u feel helpless twards everyone. u feel no one likes you. u dont have anything to be proud of. you (normaly) dont have frends or heve "friends" who are always mean yo u. u get teased on everyday and can never fight back. you feel with everyone around you hateing you, makeing you feel bad day by day, year by year, its hard. Yes, i have thoughts, because i cant push myself to accomplish anything. not even kill myself. i dont take drugs....where do people get them anyway?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:07 am
xXDeadSoullessMonsterXx
tru they feel like they have no other options. but have u actually been down that path? no. u wouldnt be able to begin to understand the pain that they have in their hearts... the hurt... the heartbreak... when looking to other options like drugs and friendship and raves isnt going to fill that void, nor would religion for those who tried that too, you tell me, what else is there when everything and i mean EVERYTHING fails on you?

but its when you have someone to count on, even if you never thought of them before, that brings that hope for the future back. thats how i met my best friend really.  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

MuteLove09

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:38 am
I've thought about suicide, but there are nights (when I'm laying in bed) and I think about death. And I'll think on if how it would be dead, and it just scares me. Death scares me, so me committing suicide will never happen, and just ending my life cause I'm having a hard time right now in life, is worthless. Because there's a point in life where your life will be at it's best, and if you can't make yourself get that far, then you'll regret it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:56 am
People, believe me, suicide is worthless. It doesn't solve anything, just makes more problems.
I've attempted suicide once. And it's not because of some stupid made-up depression like most other people in the guild. I truly had nothing left in life. I'd lost my job, my house, all my belongings...everything. So I tried to OD. Didn't work. Woke up in the hospital later with my friends standing over me all worried and I realized what an idiot i had been. Hopefully you dumbshits will all realize that too.
And you know what? Since then my life has never been better. I'm super close to my friends, I've been reunited with a son I never even knew I had, I've found the love of my life and we're engaged...pretty much everything is perfect now. Sure, there are still the occasional rough spots, but EVERYBODY goes through those.

So there, my rant about how stupid Suicide is. Hope you enjoyed. biggrin

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games