Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Stronghold (Rebele)
Rebele Announcements

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:17 pm
Here I will place all announcements to you guys that is important.

Here is your first ever one: We will all be meeting in the event forum that will appear soon to go visit an oracle. That is all I can say for now but basically we want to have control of this oracle because if others use it they could then beat us. Not to mention having answers to questions like "How to beat the king with one shot?" wouldn't hurt. With that said. Lets move out and meet there.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:52 pm
Dec. 18

Ok here is your newest news. I have updated all of the join requests and we now have some new members. New members, you may apply for your rank here via that shinny new thread I just set up here. Use that to get rank since I will ignore all PM requests for the rank advancements.

That is all.  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:56 pm
Jan. 10, 2010

Ok, I am going to be doing a very simple form of activity check/picking the two of you that will become my new generals. There is going to be a tournament that is one round of you vs each other.

This fight will officially start on January 15, by then I expect to see an intro post at least by then to show me if you want to remain active in the group. If you want to, then you may post your intro posts early, although I only want intro's until all have posted intros are posted or missed the cut off date.

If you do not post at least once then you may be considered inactive and go down dramatically in rank.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:23 pm
Ruo Salem is the new leader of the Rebele.  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

The Stronghold (Rebele)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces