The rise of Skarmy (RP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omg its a box
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:47 pm
Well since Skarmy wants to take over the Rp thread she gave me an idea. Skarmy took over the world and it's up to the good guys to stop her muahaha >D  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:10 pm
No! I want to help Skarmy.  

Darth Rush

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:10 pm
Okay, Skarmy should've taken the "non-event related" subforum, or not at all. I LIVE ON THE RP FORUMS!!! > biggrin
Subforums should be made in common intrest ot the guild, and not by one person's wishes. She can have a thred about cats, thats fine. I may use it, I have 2 cats of my own. ._____. oh, not to metion all of the foster kittens I have taken care of.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:14 pm
.....o.o
Electric, you need to cool your jets. Not only did I put the forum to back what it originally was, but I am VC of this guild so I"m allowed to change it to whatever I want
Granted, I will go the common interests of the guild you still need to calm down and keep in mind I have the ultimate power.
Also, learn to take a joke talk2hand

Skarmy
Vice Captain

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:45 pm
Skarmy
.....o.o
Electric, you need to cool your jets. Not only did I put the forum to back what it originally was, but I am VC of this guild so I"m allowed to change it to whatever I want
Granted, I will go the common interests of the guild you still need to calm down and keep in mind I have the ultimate power.

>.< Sorry... and thankyou. You didn't need to change it without our permission. If you realy want a suborum about cats, then you should have a poll. Hey, it could be about pets in general. :3 I'll post there. I wouln't mind having a forum to disscuss animals.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:49 pm
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
Skarmy
.....o.o

>.< Sorry... and thankyou. You didn't need to change it without our permission. If you realy want a suborum about cats, then you should have a poll. Hey, it could be about pets in general. :3 I'll post there. I wouln't mind having a forum to disscuss animals.

no it's fine, sorry to sound so mean XD I"m actually a nice person, believe it or not. I've just been having kind of an off day.
I consulted the other Captains and whatnot about a Cat subforum, and they got mad and told me no XD;

Skarmy
Vice Captain

Darth Rush

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:08 pm
Now let's all hug.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:58 am
Wow, this is the weirdest dictatorship in the world...

Skarmy: "Mwahahaaaa! I have taken over the world! But people are upset at this...Sorry people..."
The People: "It's ok. Let's hug!"  

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Omg its a box
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:52 pm
Never! O:<  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:35 pm
Darth Rush
Now let's all hug.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
JAPANESE!  

Tamago1

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces