Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Writer's and Reader's Corner
akiradawn's Novel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of it???
  GREAT!!!
  Good
  ok
  bad
  totally sucks
View Results

akiradawn

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:57 pm
With the push of one button the war began and with the push of another it ended. Our world so beautiful now distroied. With barren waste land as our main ladscape we began to see where we went worng. Due to toxins released by the Nucular Bombs we began to change. Our world too began to change. The plants adapted to the toxins and learned to live again and so did we. We learned how to drink the water and breather the air. We gained powers from the toxins and gain new evolutions of animals as well as people. This world looks wo wild and there is much more danger in it than before, yet still we have not been elimenated. However with the Raptors on the lose we are not so sure about how long we will continue to be on top. With a word of pray to whoever is listening I will tell you the tell of what is to come.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:02 pm
"Lady Kaya! Lady Kaya! Tell us Lady Kaya. What do you see?"  

akiradawn

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

akiradawn

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:28 pm
" I see a girl with ash colored wings. She is a Raptor but she is different from them. She doesn't need to eat humans like the others. She can live off the meat of animals instead. She will decied the fate of the Raptor and of us alike. Who will live and who will die lies in her hands. She alone shall choose who will pervial."
I can feel myself comeing back into the world. This vision was stronger than most. Which means that soon it will come true and the events will come to pass. I feel the sweat makeing its way down my back and over my neck. Yes. This one will come true.

Writer's and Reader's Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff