Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sengetsu Vs. Kazuo and Yokai Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:18 pm
((pretty much, we couldn decide wether he should be barly alive or dead. So we compromised. But 9 out of 10 said he wouldnt be strong enough to leave))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

(This is a before I left the gates post since it was just decided he couldn't leave.)

Kazuo looks at Sen weakened and unable to move on the ground. He reaches for Samehada but the sword sends spikes out of its handle hesitant to let the new being touch him. Though the sword soon remembers the wonderful chakra it had tasted earlier and that was Kazuo's chakra, the angels. The spikes receded back into the handle and Kazuo reaches for the sword again and the sword lets him. He grabs it and swings it around abit then smiles. "Awesome." He wraps it back up and places it on his back. He picks Sen up and disappears in search of a medical ninja, he was in serious condition.
User Image

Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:36 pm
((scrapples what happened to me getting it????? xD))

User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Sannin, Mist Seven

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden watched as Kazou took Sen alive bringing him to a hospital most likely. On top of that, he took Raiden's kill, the sharingan he was suppose to bring back, and the samehada as well. This infuriated Raiden to a high level. His eyes narrowed through the blindfold as his right eye glow a dark yellow color, the byakugan becoming Neo Byakugan. "It seems people never change....thats too bad for him" Raiden muttered as he left the cloud village in a flash of blinding speed to return to the mist

[editted >.<]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:41 pm
((whoa wait a moment, Scrapples why are you saving sen?!?!?!?! I was in the middle of killing him!))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:45 pm
(Ok here goes...Dude Sen stole chakra from Scrapples in his angel state thingy, which btw he should be in critical conndtion for acessing that and the eternal mangekyou plus his dragonic clan thingy all at the same time. Also Sen used sussanoo once, it doesn't just leave after one use because its like a summoning. Plus in the show Itachi used amaterasu more than three times and survived. Amaterasu isn't an elemental jutsu, and The chakra he stole with Samehada would give him the boost he'd need to escape!)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:11 pm
(*Smacks in the back of head* SHut the ehck up and go to the rock village)  

xLytez

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:14 pm
Taiki Uchiha
(Ok here goes...Dude Sen stole chakra from Scrapples in his angel state thingy, which btw he should be in critical conndtion for acessing that and the eternal mangekyou plus his dragonic clan thingy all at the same time. Also Sen used sussanoo once, it doesn't just leave after one use because its like a summoning. Plus in the show Itachi used amaterasu more than three times and survived. Amaterasu isn't an elemental jutsu, and The chakra he stole with Samehada would give him the boost he'd need to escape!)

(Please don't go any further. You were ahead when you didn't say anything.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:16 pm
(My point exactly...anyway this is done, I'm tired and most importantly I've gathered my data...taiki you're a mad genius when it comes to rping but you suck at comprehending things, outsid eof the rp world. Shut up and go to the rock village.)  

xLytez

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:20 pm
§_Scrapples_§

(lol now that this is over I am going to recycle this thread soon.)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:42 pm
I suddenly feel so sorry for ski. crying I think death would've been more merciful. crying  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas