Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
If I miss your post!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:44 pm
Hey guys, because of this bug I believe I may have missed some people's posts, and considering the fact that I have clones at the Palace, the Hyoton Dojo, and the academy and basically training every shinobi in this village myself...I'm making this thread. If I miss your post for whatever reason, or don't respond to it with in 24 hours...quote your post here and post it, then tell me where it was posted. This way, I can just easily look back and see oh...darn forgot about him/her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:03 pm
Eljin Moraine Ualtar
After a few minutes, Koushin moved himself back into the Dojo, happy that no one had seen leave, except the Clone of the Mizukage. His head was much clearer, and he could handle the mental strain of learning more questionable Genjutsu. Thankfully, the next Genjutsu wasn't so torturous as it was sneaky, and personally, Koushin thought he could grow fond of it. A Genjutsu that could make someone forget anything at all. Even with a limited number of uses, the technique would be invaluable.

"So, basically.. just make your target's mind forget what it saw..." Koushin nodded, his arms crossed. It was kind of like voluntarily forgetting something, but imposing your will onto another, and forcing them to forget it. So long as one knew what he or she was going to erase, it sounded like a cinch. And with that, Koushin made a single hand-seal, used in focusing his chakra. That familiar tickling feeling raced up his sternum and down his arms, ever so pleasantly.

It flowed around him, rotating around his hands in a steady rhythm, before he cast it out, latching onto the mind of the clone. Koushin thought of the exact memory he wanted to erase. The memory of him running out of the Dojo as he broke under the mental stress of such a Genjutsu. It wouldn't look good upon him to have broken like that, even as a Genin. With a small sigh, he forced his chakra into the other's mind, groping for what he was looking for.

The section of the brain that retained short term memory was found, and his chakra wiped it clean, pulling from it any knowledge that he had left under any circumstances. It was tough to refrain from doing much more than that, but he didn't want to disperse the clone accidentally from a chakra overload. From there, Koushin gently eased his chakra out of the Clone's mind, hopefully succeeding in his task. But, that was not all, as he needed to confirm if it had worked. As a test, he asked the clone a simple question.

"Have I ever left the Dojo since I came here?" Koushin asked, his voice slightly higher than a whisper. If his technique had worked, then Koushin would have completed the technique, and the knowledge erased. It was the best outcome possible, and Koushin really did hope it had worked. He just hoped it would, otherwise he might have been found out. 'Come on.. please don't not work'.

xD;; No problems, mango. It happens. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15552925&page=19  

Jinshu Shanyang

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff