Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Jake vs Fenrir (Gates Battle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:26 am
((Yeah, sorry I didn't know. And I don't think it should be immune to flames from hell unless it specifically says so. Either way you look at it, its a boss summon vs a normal summon. The boss should win out. Even if he can't push you all the way to the surface though, its not like Fenrir is going to stand still. Plus, Yajuu should be on his way back as well. Also I'm not sure, but since you can't see or touch me anymore I think that means I can use my bloodline again, correct?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:37 am
User Image

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

A small collapse happened as the summon dug. In front of it in a large cavern stood the yonbi. "The salamander summon?" it said as it breathed in heavily and sorta grinned. "I was expecting Fenrir, So your the one he is fighting. If Zeramaru wants to fix things maybe eliminating you will get Fenrir of his back" It said in a strange tone as it propped up its tails to block the summons's path

The yonbi then decided to try and drive its massive claws into the head of the salamander summon.

((I am sure a 3/4 formed yonbi is big enough to tackle that summon. The yonbi, being a snake like creature, should be faster underground thats why I burrow a lot when I go yonbi.

Wings nothing personal, Yonbi wanted to kill something but the yonbi is smart. If i killed a gennin of cloud I and my squad will be banished if yonbi kills someone that a cloud ninja is fighting they wont really care.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:57 am
Blood arrived in the area of the gates where the Yonbi had spawned. Blood stayed at a safe distance to regain chakra before confronting anything else that he might need to fight. He took of his weights while doing so.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:53 am
Jake "The Light Bringer" Libra
A-Rank Wandering nin

I am the Light from the heavens, and the Darkness it cannot reach......

((i know Havock, but this was just meant to be a small battle, if you start bring bigger things in i'll have just have to bring out my more clever moves))

As the yonbi would appear before the harou, The summon would suddenly be rocketed to the surface, unintensionally dodging the clawing of the yonbi. As the flames would go over the summons scales, it would resist the flames, due to the set up of the large plate scales. The same would be said about the clawing from the boss summon, as his claws would just scratch the surface of scales, doing little damage to the skin of the summon below the scales. Inside the summon, jake would be woken up from his small rest. He would remain inside, as he would prepare his next move. He felt he had allowed long enough for his body to naturally get over the sudden changes in heat from before. As the Summon would break the surface of the ground, Its own Claws would start to dig into the summon below it. It's mouth would open slightly, a small gust of wind escaping, as hundreds of Tenticles would spew out in random directions at first, Lightning arcing away from the tenticles as these bolts would arc to the ground and the trees. One of these bolts would arc through the gates and onto the other side, probably hitting a guard. The tenticles would then start darting towards the Demons Mouths of fire. Thousands of volts running through them as they speeded towards the summon.

34 Remaining
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
31 Chuunin Jutsu
17 Jounin Jutsu
0 S-Rank Jutsu

....For I am The Begining of Life, and the Harbinger of Death

.....I am a Bringer of Destruction. And Now you shall face my Wraith...

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
As the volts raced towards the King of Hell he used his revert technique to send the volts right back to the summon itself, shocking and paralyzing him as they reached the surface. As soon as they broke free from the ground they would find Fenrir (who had shifted back from Cheshire) and Yajuu waiting for them. Yajuu used his speed to dash into the demon and smash his fists into the already weakened area of scales from the demon with his Tsunade-like strength. As if this wasn't enough, the even faster Fenrir followed behind him, his arm twisted around and covered in bone. He blasted into the weak area of scales and shouted, "BONE-FANGED LANCE!" His arm suddenly exploded in a fury of harder than steel rotating tendrils that overall seemed to form a lance-like figure. This attack would be able to easily crash through the weakened scales and rip the summon in two.

67 Jutsu remaining

90 Academy Jutsu
69 Gennin Jutsu
56 Chuunin Jutsu
48 Jounin Jutsu
19 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:45 pm
Jake "The Light Bringer" Libra
A-Rank Wandering nin

I am the Light from the heavens, and the Darkness it cannot reach......

As the attack was about to hit the summon, it would be un-summoned, in order to protect it from death. From inside of the summon, jake would be standing there. From this position, he would smile, as he would go through some handseals, Spitting several Globdules of a silver substance onto his own body, After this, he would smile, as he would look towards fenrir, "I will go out with a bang," he would say, as he would dive towards the flames covering the ground from the king summons attack, As he would do this, his body would seem to explode with a great force. The explosion would be so bright that all who would try to look directly at it would only see a white light. As the flames would subside, there would be nothing left but the flames dancing on the ground. No body could be seen anywhere.

((It was a good battle, but i think this escape was a good one. You know the lightning arcing through the gates in my last post? that was me using Lightning instantaneous to get away, and you just took the bait of the summons attack. Jake left a clone inside the summon to do this suicide attack, as this attack will make you think he is dead and gone, while in reality he lives on))

....For I am The Begining of Life, and the Harbinger of Death

.....I am a Bringer of Destruction. And Now you shall face my Wraith...

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:49 pm
((One, you can't use instantaneous while someone is attacking you. Two, you shouldn't be able to use jutsu in the first place. Three, what clone was that and where did you ever make it because I'm pretty sure you can't just create a clone and have it explode in the same post.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:51 pm
((1. Jake wasn't being attack, the summon was.
2. When a clone dispells, the user gets any left over chakra it had, after using the jutsu, i dispelled 3 clones, gaining their chakra
Naruto wiki
A characteristic that is unique to the Shadow Clone, out of all other Bunshinjutsu, is that any experience the clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they are dispersed. This makes the technique ideal for spying, since the user can simply send a clone to spy on a target, then have the clone disperse itself without returning to pass the information back to the user. Any extra chakra the clone has when it disperses is also returned to the original.

3. Shadow clone, made it while inside the summon, as i did say i prepared my next move))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:59 pm
So BB looked at it with me, and he said it was legal. I trust him. Plus I am sick and don't feel like figuring it out. You were attacking the summon and wings used it as something of a shield. He could have run.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"Coward!" The yonbi roared as it smashed its way out of its cavernous burrow and then it saw its opponent escape.

The yonbi reared away from the village as a large liquid like cloud of poison engulfed it, the cloud grew and the earth shook slightly as it started to grow its fourth tail.

It let out a deafening roar as it grew into full form. "Ah Fenrir nice to see you again." It said as toxic material oozed out of its skin and coated itself. "I'll be taking of and borrowing Zeramaru for a while. Just going to cool off somewhere." it said clawing into the ground as it crawled away.

((Wings, wings, wings... Great now the Yonbi needs something else to expel its anger. And since you ran I might as well go full since Zeramaru got even more angry.

Well fenrir find another time to kill wings I'm gonna head for either another village or someone else's fight.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:12 pm
Blood seeing the Yonbi started going away from the village, decided to follow it, to try to get it to calm down... Before destroying another village. Blood continued build up chakra along the way  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:15 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir's bone fanged lance collided and countered the explosion before he flipped backwards and landed gently on the ground. He then looked to the sky and let a beastial and inhuman-sounding howl. Yajuu ran up to as he finished and reverted back to his smaller state. "So, how about that! I bet you're just begging to be my partner now, right!?" Fenrir only glanced at Yajuu before walking off. "Fine. I didn't ask for your help, but you can follow me if you want. Just don't hold me back." Yajuu grinned and flew after him on his kunai. "I think I'm starting to like this guy." he chuckled.

exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out