Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Arena (Random Fight Thread)
Fight Me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:03 pm
Once again, Agito used his unique technique to stop the blood from his wounds. Of course, the man could not go on forever doing this(could he?) for even though it looked liked everything was okay, the monster roared from suffering. Now was the time to deal the final blow and end this; if the platinum haired warrior was a regular warrior. Since he was not though, he let Agito have his precious minutes to collect himself and try to go for the man one more time.

"Enjoy your precious minutes; i know i am. I mean...." the platinum haired warrior said as he began twirling his sword in a backward motion in a calm manner.

"Who else has front row seats to see me, the more skillful, and not to mention good looking, take down a nobody. See that's the thing, i could have killed you already...gotten any treasure in this cave...leave, and make my day. But then i have to make it fair a bit; got to give the crowd their money's worth!"

It seemed like Agito got tired of hearing the man yap on about himself as he rose up slowly and took out a blade of his own that looked impressive with looks, but could it take the platinum haired man on?

"Looks lovely..now to make it fair, i won't try to move from this spot; three chances is all that i'm going to give. After that this shouldn't be carried on anymore" the platinum man told agito in an arrogant tone when all of a sudden he appeared close to him ready to strike. At this time the wind element in the platinum haired man's blade was activated as a winds can be seen twirling around his blade.

"One.." the man said as he saw Agito appeared near the man; the man wielded if not, one of the fastest elements, so Agito would have to pick it up.

The man quickly looked towards Agito and swung right to clash with the blade to avoid the first strike; next, the man moved the blade with it's tip facing downward a bit above his legs and moved it to the side of his leg. So when the blade was trying to connect to flesh, it would instead connect with metal. The man did the opposite for his other leg and so on. Only instead at the last strike the platinum haired warrior kept his blade touching Agito's Zanbato as he extended his left hand towards the face of Agito blank range.

"Hmph.." the warrior told Agito as electricicty began to flow all around the man's hand. The man could have fired blank range, but seeing as how he didn't, he hoped Agito would back off and try his second chance. It was the platinum warrior's way of playing with him. As for the flames, they seemed to die out since they met with the wind circulating around the man's blade. Though the flames looked like they were not going to die anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:33 pm
Agito jumped back as he attacks were cancaled by his oppenent, he regained his senses by calming down and returning back to his human form. "Well looks like im going to have to fight you this way." he said.
he than drew his sword and rushed toward him dissapeared midway and reappeared behind him kicked him in the back, then swung his blade downward at the man.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:44 pm
"....Two..." the platinum haired warrior said as he saw Agito rush towards him and appear behind him.

On any other warriror that might have worked, but being a student of electricity, it was a simple trick. Agito appeared behind him and when he kicked him, he pivoted on his right foot 90 degrees back; in this position, the platinum haired warrior's right side was facing Agito. As for the kick, since he pivoted, Agito's quad area touched the abdomen of the platinum haired warrior, but power did not seem to be directed towards his quad, but more of his shin. It did connect though, just small damage occured though.

As for the downward strike, the man raised his blade upward horizontally to clash with the downward strike of the man. Being close to each other bodies were touching almost, the platinum haired warrior extended his hand towards the heart of Agito and unleashed a blast of electricity blank range. This attack if connected would send Agito flying back up to twenty feet; not to mention pain throughout the body, rapid heart beat, and twitching. Since it was near the heart area though, damage would most likely increase almost double.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:44 am
As Agito saw him dodge his kick he was soon at a dead lock with him. "Well it looks you might be a little bit better then me....Tell me your name." he said as he clash ended as he saw him raise his hand over his heart and sent electricity through his body, as it was surging through him he tried to counter act it with his own lightning element, he could stop it completely but he could minamize the damage. He held out as long a he could he then felt i slight zap and he was thrown a couple feet back. "Well this isnt really going anywhere, if i were to go on i may die, so i think i shall take my leave for a little while, but i will be back to claim your head. he said "Oh by the way if your looking for the treasure, i already claimed it." he said as heput his hands together and smoke appeared and he dissapeared. {Exits}{Battle Over}  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:45 pm
The man waited for the last attack that the man was going to pull out. Agito hoped that his last attack was going to put the platinum haired warrior out of comission for good; if not, then the platinum haired warrior was going to. Unfortunately, things came to a close, which meant that there was going to be no more fun.

"A little bit better...come on you can do better than that...how about extremely superior to you in any category?..no?" the platinum haired warrior asked Agito in a comical tone.

Agito did not seem to take the joke as he admitted defeat; if he were to go on he would have been killed. He was not far from the truth but Agito did make a promise that next time the two meet, it would bee the platinum haired warrior's time to die.

"You really think that you'll be stronger than me next time we meet?" the platinum haired warrior asked him before bursting out in laughter.

The platinum haired warrior was lightyears ahead of Agito in terms of training. Sure the jutsu techniques were not bad for a few tricks, but in the end, the warrior prevailed; he always did. The laughter came to a halt when he heard that his opponent had already obtained the treasure long before the platinum haired warrior's arrival.

The platinum haired warrior looked down for a second before he charged up electricity in his left fingertips and slinged his hand towards Agito, shooting a continous stream of electricity towards Agito's frontal area. It was a torture method meaning that the only way the platinum haired warrior was going to stop was when Agito was dead. However, the man vanished in smoke, leaving no trave of himself.

With no treasure, and only a few mintues of fun, the platinum warrior seemed to be a bit happy but not as much as he wanted to be. His weapon dissappered as he had his arms crossed as he walked towards the exit.

"It's a shame..i was going to tell him my name too."

(closed)  
The Arena (Random Fight Thread)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas