Coolest video game deaths Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:49 am
So CoDMW2.

I was watching a friend play it, and he has the throwing knives. So this guy on Live is rushing at him to try and knife him. William (my friend) laughs and tosses a knife straight up into the air.

The guy just keeps running at him, while Willy takes a step back. The knife falls on the guy's head, killing him. That was the most EPIC DEATH EVER.

He's tried doing it again, but its never worked again. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:09 am
otawara
So CoDMW2.

I was watching a friend play it, and he has the throwing knives. So this guy on Live is rushing at him to try and knife him. William (my friend) laughs and tosses a knife straight up into the air.

The guy just keeps running at him, while Willy takes a step back. The knife falls on the guy's head, killing him. That was the most EPIC DEATH EVER.

He's tried doing it again, but its never worked again. xd
xd  

MaverickDrifter

Allegro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:43 am
Shiori Hanamaru
xd

How about the coolest video game survival?

The first time I finally beat Ozma, he killed me three times over the course of the fight with his stupid chain attacks, and Eiko's random Phoenix activated every time. I was all like, ******** yeah and stuff.

I beat Deadbeard with Judgment.

With Isaac as my only active party member with exactly 1 HP.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:29 pm
If we're on the topic of survival, I gotta bring up the Spybomb.

On the same Badwater server as before on Offense, I had just sap destroyed the RED Sentries around the first point. I gave the all clear and the whole rest of the team rush ahead to the next point to stop them from building up, or even letting them out of their spawn. So I myself jump on top of the Cart and just ride it across the first point, and then kept going. The team always cleared the point ahead as I solo pushed. Rounding the corner after point three heading to the final point I get jumped by 2 Scouts, an Engie and a Medic. Somehow, I take down all 4 using the Revolver with just the Cart heals for sustenance.

Long story somewhat shorter: I rode the Cart from the tunnel before the first point, and rode on it all the way to the final point for the win.

Weirdest part is, I bugged at the very end. I fell into the pit with the bomb, but didn't die. I just stood there until the teams switched.

Everyone was laughing when they saw me just riding the cart.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:49 pm
I got telefragged today in Unreal Tournament 3...

My jaw dropped and remained that way for at least a minute.

I had no words to express how I was feeling at that moment.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:18 pm
Sooooooooo, for all you GW junkie, i was running a runner build on my sin in RA (heh) and just so happened to bring vipers defense (poison+poof for all those that have no idea what im talking about) and my team came up on an entire team of tanks. Awesome as that sounds, they wiped my stupid a** team and when they got around to catching me, all i did was poof out of there and give them a nice poison condition to boot. The amazing part? I actually ended up killing all the nublets. FTW!  

Unflamboyant

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Unflamboyant

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:20 pm
Allegro
Shiori Hanamaru
xd

How about the coolest video game survival?

The first time I finally beat Ozma, he killed me three times over the course of the fight with his stupid chain attacks, and Eiko's random Phoenix activated every time. I was all like, ******** yeah and stuff.

I beat Deadbeard with Judgment.

With Isaac as my only active party member with exactly 1 HP.
PSH thats nothing. I beat Doom Dragon with only using my first party and reg attacks. Heals of coarse but still....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:37 pm
Harusame Mizukishi
I got telefragged today in Unreal Tournament 3...

My jaw dropped and remained that way for at least a minute.

I had no words to express how I was feeling at that moment.

It's true. I was right there when it happened. I was laughing my a** off, I almost couldn't breathe.  

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:56 pm
Just about every god damn death by counter attack in assassins creed 2.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:40 pm
Left 4 Dead 2: I was the jockey on "Dead Center" first level, I watched and waited to strike. Rochelle was pounced by a hunter, and Ellis came to the rescue. I Jockey'd Ellis who was standing next to Rochelle as she was getting up causing her to stumble out the window and drop as I managed to take Ellis out the same window a second later.

Jockeys R good pirate

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

God Of Video Games

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:24 pm
The Coolest Death In A Video Game Ive Ever Seen Was In Resident Evil 4 When You Were Fighting The 2 Giants And You Knock One Into The Lava, Then When You Think The Giant Is Dead Because It Is Completely Submerged In Lava And You Go Near It, The Giant Pops Out And Pulls You In.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:05 pm
When you kill a hunter mid jump in "L4D", or in "L4D2". It has to be the most satisfying kill you can ever give to the infected. Second is when you beat a tank down from behind with a melee weapon, and they are too foolish to turn and turn hit you.  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkweaver66

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:03 pm
i have a few...

MW2:
I was on Free For All on "Highrise". I had just spawned and was running toward the centre of the map, as i reached the stairs down into the middle section (the sunken red area in the center) two guys ran toward the stairs without knowing the other was there, i lobbed a semtex grenade, and back away, the grenade exploded, and i got a 6 kill streak from it! (since i had Hardline on, that counts as a 7-kill streak for rewards, so i got the Attack Helicopter) i then activated that and waited with my Barret 50 as my points raised whenever someone went outside.

Soul Calibur 4:
i was playing as Xiang-hua, and was against Nightmare. i started the 1st round with a grapple, then the physics f**ked up and threw him out of the ring from the centre... round two started, and the moment it said fight, he flew to the right of the screen, ringing out again without me even doing anything. 3rd round did the same.
me and the guy i was against were in stitches, it was so damned funny

Halo 3:
Technically not a kill, but awesome anyway. i was on LIVE, on "sandtrap", on a team deathmatch. there was a Teleporter near the spawn zone, i jumped into it, and instead of teleporting me onto the back of the enemy Elephant tank, where they had all spawned, it spawned me half inside it... Master Cheif was half sticking through the floor of the tank, frozen, and it acted as if i was driving the tank (controls changed, etc). the guy driving it died instantly, and the rest of their team started shooting the top half of my body sticking through the floor, which didnt do anything because the game thought master cheif was part of the tank. i then drove them to their doom towards my team, and since all their spawn points were on the elephant, they kept spawning where my team was waiting for them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:16 pm
The random killing spree me and my sibling did in fable two. first to go was a random hobo who got shot by my blunderbuss in the face, sent him over the edge of the bridge in bowerstone.  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

darkshiek ze spiffy ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:33 pm
left 4 dead 2, I was cornered by a tank while my friends ran to the safe room, before it pined me i dropped a pipe bomb. the last thing i saw was the tank roaring then exploding xd  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff