Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:05 pm
Sasori follows Roarke in the direction he thought Tarik went in. Walking across the plain was like being in a black and white movie. "This is so weird."

((WB))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:21 pm
Tarik walks back to the tree and the brothers. He smells the tree bark. It smells of human. "Strange, wonder how the blood is like this. The stream is Fey and demon and the tree has human blood."

((Eiji trying out your yin side?))  

Mario Dragon

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:02 am
elaise nodded " i can see it, felix is above it right now." she said softly before gasping as felix suddenly pulled away from the connection. She tilted her head slightly as she heard felix's shriek but remained with the others.
willow nodded to merrik before glancing at elaise and smiling slightly " it seems felix saw something he didn't think you should see that's the only way he could have broken the connection between the two of you." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:26 pm
It looks like it is time to wrap up our saga. It has been a great run. We are the longest running thread in this part of this forum and if you count the previous chapters we have kept this thread going for almost 3 years.

I had hoped that we could get to the part in the story where we take the vortex back to the present day Antera to end this chapter but it looks like we are not getting posts and have lost our members to school, work, other RPs. Perhaps I will just do an epilogue.

I would like to thank everyone for making this RP a great story! I have really enjoyed our time together and your friendship. Thanks for the fun, laughs, sharing in creating our story.

I hope to meet up with each one of you sometime in the future on other RPs. biggrin

Thanks again.

Best Wishes to All!

Mario a.k.a. King Tarik cool

Mario Dragon

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:04 pm
:O Just when I was bout to post too...Better invite me to the epilogue!!! *pouts* Highly doubtful I'll see you again too *sigh* Oh wells...buh bai everyone~!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:37 pm
((Well I can't let it end with me stuck with the binding bracelet.))

Sasori goes with the others following Felix to the spot where Tarik disappeared. They look around and see some reminents of apples on the rocks and so they knew that they were not too far behind...

By pure accident, Sasori says the correct combination of words that open the portal. She is confused as she falls down and lands in the other dimension below where they were. She wonders if this is one of the Buddhist 13 realms of death. Were there more layers?

As she picks herself up she sees Aku, then Ryuu, then Tarik! Tarik seems occupied with a tree that has a really strange bloody looking bark. She charges towards him and fights with him and finally gets close enough to attach the binding bracelet to him. "Haha! Got you!"

She lets go of him and backs away. The Booforian Queen appears to grab Tarik. . . .  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:15 am
((Looks like there is interest in starting a new story. Elaise/Willow, Eiji, Sasori, and Ryuu/Aku will continue. I am waiting to hear from Amiric/Roarke/Merrick. I will work on developing the new idea for the storyline and will let you know when the new thread is up.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:17 pm
((Wha' bout me??))  

watertrainer21

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:00 pm
tedibear789
((Wha' bout me??))

Everyone will be invited when I set up the new thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:04 pm
((Seems everyone is still interested in keeping our story going and starting a new thread so that we can get more new people. It seemed that we were dying but it looks like everyone is interested in starting a new thread and updating the story a little. Looks like I was a bit hasty in shutting down. My apologies to all.

Tarik bows to the will of the group and will carryout your wishes. I will post the new thread link and PM all of our regulars to let you know where it is. I hope to get it up this weekend over the holiday. Thanks everyone for your input.))  

Mario Dragon

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:08 pm
Okay the new thread is started and posted here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/guardians-of-antera-and-the-demon-king-o-a/t.65176561/  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff