Reply Anime lovers
Was Kira Right? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flamesofhell03

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:32 pm
I think to a point that light was right. There are some people the world is better off without but that doesn't automatically give him the right to kill them all off. Then again I don't like it when people complain but don't do a thing to stop the problem. Even so there are other ways Light could've used to help clean the world instead of his method. It wouldn't have worked out as well but that once again doesn't give him the right kill so many people, even if they are criminals.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:08 pm
I think.... Kira was right in a sence. He intended good by making the world a better place but a peace created by fear isn't really peace. There will always be people who make mistakes, kill, steal, do drugs, etc and i don't think that their punishment should rest in the hands of one person. No person is perfect, therefore no one person can judge someone fairly or without bias or flaw. I also think, no matter how smart or educated a person is, power of that sort will go to their head, especailly someone like Light who was bored and desensored (spelling? maybe it's desensorized). Killing is wrong (though i do think that there are people in the world who deserve to die) and killing someone when you don't even know them isn't better. Kira was right some of the time but went about it an entirely wrong way. that is all i have to say for now....  

worldofbooks96

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Smerfie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:16 pm
Well Light was doing a damn good job at killing criminals, but I still think that it was wrong. Yeah ppl might say he is killing ppl for justice and they deserve to die...but doesn't that make him just the same? That makes him a murderer and he is then considered just as bad as the rest of the criminals he is killing. And I think L is right to try and stop him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:05 pm
I don't think thieves deserves to die, But criminals that murder maybe even rape deserves to die  

Varitas

L-Mori

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:06 pm
He never was...
He never will be...

In my world anyway, I have no idea what everyone else thinks...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:40 pm
kira was never right, killing people who did wrong in their lives is not right, and in killing those people with the death note kira was practically asking for what happened to him in the end of the death note series.  

X_xxAngelCHAOSxx_X

Dangerous Bloodsucker

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ohbabyimflatlining

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:59 pm
i think most people would want to fix the worlds problems if they had the chance, light started innocent enough and even saved lives, but i kinda put him on a dark path of no return  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:36 pm
I'm going to say neither of them was right.
Light/Raito/Kira attempted to be final judgement for his fellow man. Absolute power corrupted him utterly, and he became worse than that he sought to stop.
L may have been doing the "right" thing, but his reasons for doing so are suspect. I believe L pursues "justice" merely out of boredom/childish competition. Even if you do a good deed, if your motivations are selfish or wrong, is it truly a good deed?  

Ice_Veins

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Anime lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items