Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Cavern of the Oracle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:58 pm
A body of winter,
Thought and function…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kissing back enthusiastically, Byakuren’s hand held the back of Teran’s neck as they spun. Snowy hair whipping across her eyes, she couldn’t help but smile brightly, a rarity upon the Oracle’s face. Head still spinning slightly after being sat down, she sat passive to the kiss on her neck and being pulled onto the Genesis’s lap. Leaning into the soft touch of his hand running through her hair, it took Byakuren a moment before she processed what Teran had asked. “No, Origin cannot die…he can only be reborn endlessly,” sighing softly now that she had to answer, her hand trailed up to cup the underside of Teran’s chin. “Should he disappear it would irrevocably damage our world as it is, without his constant presence we would fall into ruin. Our world cannot be cut off from his strengths. As for if he is good or evil, that is all dependent on how you take his actions. Origin is a neutrality, one that works for its own gain and the continuation of the world. He may act in one way that forces you to perceive him as evil, then act again and be seen as the absolute good. Perspective is what makes him good or evil.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Distilled by a Twisted Kingdom,
Who will break the cycle of distortion upon the winter?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:52 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
The answers that she spoke made Teran happy, as he did not want to leave her arms. She spoke with such fluency, such knowledge of the subjects that they spoke of. "Origin told me... that he wanted me to entertain him. He wanted me to kill someone..." Teran shuttered, he had never killed someone for fun, or at least never meant to, the darkness had forced him to before. Picking her up once more, he kissed her on the forehead and smiled. "So, Origin can't be killed, and if he can be reborn! I can kill him! I just need to fight him for all eternity... sounds fun. Don't worry Byakuren, your the oracle, you know what will happen." He smiled, Origin was not a bad guy, but he sure was corrupt. Teran looked over to Nex, who was mimicking the smile and the lift, trying to pick up Ninge, almost having the palm of the cat over his head, before it falling on top of him, squishing him, causing him to squeak in distress, before rolling out from under it, noting that the large cat was asleep.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:20 pm
[no longer PRP]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:36 pm
The power to influence and dominate…
Beckoning me…----
Embracing me…------------
Deserting me…--------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“The outcome of what is to continue for eternity isn’t something I can see entirely.” Byakuren responded softly, her hands interlaced at the nape of Teran’s neck. “My life time is finite, I may be young now but I am human and have a human’s life span. Visions of the future may change after my death.” Seemingly unperturbed by what she’d just voiced, Byakuren’s eyes fell on Nex and the giant paw that squashed him under its massive weight. She had to admit, the penguin was cute…a term she rarely reserved for anything. Her insight made things difficult to perceive anything as cute after she’d seen the truest form of the sentient creature’s nature. Still the little black and white critter nearly made her laugh, always copying Teran in the strangest of ways.

Face in profile to her Genesis, she was more then aware that her normally stoic façade betrayed her feelings as she watch Ninge stutter awake and lift her paw absent mindedly. The cubby penguin stared at like a kitten who’d found its way into trouble by the big cat, who then proceeded to lower her maw and lick the little critter. “Ninge, careful…” she urged, knowing the cats penchant to accidentally envenomate something with her barbed whiskers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lurking deep in side, furtively controlling me…
--------Tearing away the fabric of my soul…
----------------Hurling its jagged pieces into the void.

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:48 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
Teran continued to stare at Byakuren, and only after a moment of silence he spoke again. "I need to leave once again... I am going to try to speak with some others. In the meantime though, I want you to watch out for anything. Goodbye Byakuren, I will see you soon." Teran turned and kisses her on the cheek, and began to leave the cave, until he realized he forgot the penguin. "Nex! Get over here!"

After only a second, Nex too, said his goodbye, kissing Ninge on the cheek, feelings its barbed whiskers slash across his face. Unknowing that it was slowly bleeding, the penguin made a large squeak to represent its goodbye. It jumped onto Teran's head, and prepared for departure, which occured within seconds.

"Goodbye my love!"

[exit]
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items