Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Chuunin Exam Requirements

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:02 pm
Well it's that time when the chuunin exams are coming up. And it seems like you need approval from either your sensei or the kage. Well guess what, I'm not one to grant approval so easily. It was stated, even in the show naruto, that the chuunin exams are a way to test another nation's strength. Meaning that why would I send someone into the exams when I don't know wether they can win or not. Make sense? Well it does to me so here are the requirements for entering the exams.

Genjutsu Class: Know all water genjutsus up to genin, a couple of chuunin might help with my decision

Ninjutsu Class: Know all ninjutsus up to genin of your element, once again a couple of chuunin ones won't hurt

Taijutsu Class: Know up to stage 5 of the Village Taijutsu style, AND know basic water manipulation

Weapon Class: Learn up to stage 5 of the Mist Swordstyle or Infinite One Swordstyle AND know all genin water ninjutsus

Assassin Class: Know up to stage 5 of the Hidden Blade Style and know all genin water jutsus

On top of these requirements, you must have completed 5 missions, doesn't matter the rank but you must have completed them regardless.

That is all and thank you...so get to rping ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:13 pm
Will there be a medic nin class as well?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:59 pm
Luna you're automatically going  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:28 pm
Yeah...i never even knew that we had a Mist swordstyle  

Cain the Blade

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers