Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aw Heck, it's a Pokemon!

Back to Guilds

A friendly easy-going pokemon guild, with news, strategies, and more! 

Tags: Pokemon, Nintendo DS, Nintendo, Heart Gold, Soul Silver 

Reply Mainlands
Well I got so many pokemon to trade! *updated*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  yes please
View Results

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:14 pm
So yeah now I have three boxes full of Pokemon that I kind of don't want or would want to trade for copies! sweatdrop I had to finally break down and release a whole bunch but it sure doesn't look like it. Poor Pokemon.

So I'm gonna to try to really list all of them all w/o repeating and know even if I list them once I probably have more so never hurts to asks. So just look at the list of tradable pokemon and send me a PM or Reply to this thread if you want to set up a trade. My FC is: 0517 6829 6773

PKM T 1:
Bronzong
Unown
Psyduck
Abra
Castform
Buneary
Ponyta
Cubones
Roselia
Gasly
Cranidos
Cherubi
Piplup
Burmy
Bonsly

PKM T 2:
Lilleep
Anorith
Corsola
Snubbull
Coltorb
Machoke
Kadabra
Girafrig
Nosepass
Drifloon
Togepi
Spinda
Delibird
Slakoth
Igglypuff
Mantyke
Staryu
Cubone
Sentret
Mewoth
Misdreavus

PKM T 3:
Togepi
Spinda
Mewoth
Swinub
sentret
Krabby
Lickitune
Goldeen
Volbeat
Phanpy
Gible
Jigglypuff
Minun
Pluse
Ledian
Slakoth
Ralts

A bunch of them may be baby Pokemon that I over breed and some of the swarms ones I would just like copies of as it just makes them easier to train this late in the game.

Pokemon I am having issues getting the most are: Miltank, Mankey, Blissey, Slowpoke, exeggcute,Seadra (I haven't seen Horsea yet) Pinsir, Beldum, Mightyena,Hippotas, Kangaskhan, Lapras, Duskull, Cravannha, and Tauros.

Female combee, All Eevee, and other normal Pokemon are loved as well.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:43 am
I just want to trade magmars and patchirisu. stare No one will trade and I lost my DS. "Sigh" cry  

firestar1099
Crew

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:53 am
firestar1099
I just want to trade magmars and patchirisu. stare No one will trade and I lost my DS. "Sigh" cry

That's too bad. I have the wrong DS for Pokemon. I should have gotten a DS lite but I got the DSi since it has a camera. I didn't do my research had I know about Pal park I would have gotten a DS lite. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:26 pm
Miss-dark8607
firestar1099

That's too bad. I have the wrong DS for Pokemon. I should have gotten a DS lite but I got the DSi since it has a camera. I didn't do my research had I know about Pal park I would have gotten a DS lite. gonk

Poor, poor gaian.  

firestar1099
Crew

firestar1099
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:32 pm
firestar1099

I found my DS, but I lost it agian!!! I got some Steelix.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:56 pm
firestar1099
firestar1099

I found my DS, but I lost it agian!!! I got some Steelix.

LOL! Why does your DS keep running away from you? Are you mistreating it? rofl  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

Mainlands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces