Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
I MADE A PICTURE !!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool, yes?
  Very !
  No... (if you pick this, the vampirates will attack you in your sleep)
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:29 am
aamiller321

It will be connected, I just don't have time. I'm planning on him joining the navy after getting run out of town, but joining the more lucrative life of a pirate on your crew. So yeah, don't worry, I was just establishing backstory because I was unsatisfied with my last characters lack of it.

OK, that's cool. Try posting all the back story all at once and then you can either have your character float up to the pirate vessel (like a lost at sea then joins the pirates sort of thing) or just take one from the NPC crew and say he was there all along, just never spoke up before.

But that's your choice ^.^

aamiller321
Rinioa

xDD

[ rinioa ]

I either overdo the backstory or I underdo it. :/

Yeah, we don't have alot of backstory to any of the characters so far. But that's ok, it lets us add stuff later when we need to spice up the story.
I noticed that you removed your text in that last post of yours.
I don't even know what "gg" means.

Moonracer
Dude: *nods* Yup, there is totally a book and I gave my copy away. Hey why does Moonracer need a pirate name? What's wrong with the name she's got? After all Demon isn't his name but more of a nickname or one he got labeled or whatever. Not to mention "Maskus" doesn't have to fight the mysterious stranger...in fact he just has to answer a question or so it seems for now.

Miller: I don't mind giving you another shot in the RP but I ask that we don't have a repeat of last time, please. I suppose you can do a back story as long as it ties in somehow and doesn't disrupt the rest of the RP, but this is really an RP that doesn't really have that other wise we'd have, CIS, Character Identity Sheets. None of the characters really have a true back story, yet we're slowly unraveling each character's back stories from interacting with them. For example "Maskus" we've learned that he and Captain Hellsmere are old friends and use to sail together it was something we learned from their interaction.

It just seems odd to me to call you "moonracer" out here AND in story. (I can see myself getting a little confused in the future) That's why I just started saying "MR" sometimes.

Aye, me and maskus be good ol mates from long ago.
I remember the first night back in port after our first voyage.
(now imagining this video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5c1oPQ6qZs
Nearly got hung by the townsfolk that night. ~hearty laugh~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:10 pm
HOLD UP!!! I swear that looks like an image from the gameboy game "Final Fantasy V" not "Final Fantasy IV"...  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

aamiller321

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:20 pm

I was deleting the old post but I had to out something after I cut the old text and saved it. I just put gg and forgot to delete the post.

But my biggest wonder is, when and where is this supposed to take place? Early 18th century on our Earth?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:30 am
NeverMoreRavin_6_6_6
HOLD UP!!! I swear that looks like an image from the gameboy game "Final Fantasy V" not "Final Fantasy IV"...

Did I get the 2 mixed up?
I'm not surprized, I played them back to back.

aamiller321

I was deleting the old post but I had to out something after I cut the old text and saved it. I just put gg and forgot to delete the post.

But my biggest wonder is, when and where is this supposed to take place? Early 18th century on our Earth?

I was wondering if GG stood for anything.
AND YEAH...
I never really decided on a planet or time.  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:58 pm
Dude: *Points and dies laughing at the memory* OMG I've heard that song and seen that skit preformed at our Ren. Fest. here by me the pirates and wenches did a skit and sang that song! That's awesome!!!

Miller: *shrugs* Who know really when it's suppose to take place or where really. It's just a fun RP that well with the pictures and descriptions I'm guessing old sailing ships with actually masts and such as for anything else who knows .

I was also curious if "GG" stood for something too.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:16 pm
Moonracer

If that was meant as a question, look above. If not, that's cool cool

aamiller321

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:22 am
Good grief... miller... one of my friends look over my shoulder and read your sig... and I swear he said "What? I think he's lieing... Dang! Now I gotta go look it up..." I almost died!! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:13 pm
Moonracer
Dude: *Points and dies laughing at the memory* OMG I've heard that song and seen that skit preformed at our Ren. Fest. here by me the pirates and wenches did a skit and sang that song! That's awesome!!!

LOL, I wish I could have seen that!

aamiller321
Moonracer

If that was meant as a question, look above. If not, that's cool cool

So it doesn't stand for anything. It was just a random letter select?

NeverMoreRavin_6_6_6
Good grief... miller... one of my friends look over my shoulder and read your sig... and I swear he said "What? I think he's lieing... Dang! Now I gotta go look it up..." I almost died!! rofl

LOL, that is funny.  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:57 pm
Miller: Nope, was more a statement then anything but also a "kind of making sure I read that right" too. Sorry. I do at times have a tendency to miss read something. sweatdrop

Ravin: That was awesome! *laughs*

Dude: Oh yeah, here at our Ren. Fest. they do stuff like that all the time. Little skits and singing and such. I love the Robin Hood and Little John skits they do, but when we get the Pirates or the Vikings it can get really funny. It just happens one year that I went they did that song and had a whole skit that went with it and they sang it and everything it was awesome!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:12 am
Moonracer
Dude: Oh yeah, here at our Ren. Fest. they do stuff like that all the time. Little skits and singing and such. I love the Robin Hood and Little John skits they do, but when we get the Pirates or the Vikings it can get really funny. It just happens one year that I went they did that song and had a whole skit that went with it and they sang it and everything it was awesome!

I know a girl on deviantart that I saw at the last anime con doing the dance from the suzumiya haruhi show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5G5bD2Do-k
Her and the 2 other girls she was dance with, were laughing so hard they could barely do it.  

xwhateverxdudex

aamiller321

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:14 pm
NeverMoreRavin_6_6_6

Way to go Pinkie! I have to tell her about this! xd rofl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:01 am
aamiller321
NeverMoreRavin_6_6_6

Pinkie?  

xwhateverxdudex

aamiller321

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:02 pm
xwhateverxdudex
aamiller321
NeverMoreRavin_6_6_6

Pinkie?

The person I quoted for the sig.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:33 pm
xwhateverxdudex
Moonracer

I know a girl on deviantart that I saw at the last anime con doing the dance from the suzumiya haruhi show.
Her and the 2 other girls she was dance with, were laughing so hard they could barely do it.

That's awesome! Wish I could have been there to see that sounds awesome though! You couldn't pay me enough to get up and do something like that. sweatdrop  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:48 am
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex
aamiller321
NeverMoreRavin_6_6_6

Pinkie?

The person I quoted for the sig.

Oh, ok.
^.^

Moonracer
xwhateverxdudex
Moonracer

That's awesome! Wish I could have been there to see that sounds awesome though! You couldn't pay me enough to get up and do something like that. sweatdrop

Yeah, I wouldn't do it either.
But it is cool to watch.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas