Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako Helpers <Go here for help with the RP>
I need ppl to roleplay with

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:46 pm
Hi I'm A.J. and I need a group of at least 6 ppl to roleplay with. I know it is going to have magic and I am not exactly sure of the plot except that there are worriers, gliders, ect.
so, plz just give me your name (or nickname, whatever) and give me a good idea for the plot. If I like it, I'll let you know and you will be accepted.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:57 pm
Hi, I'm Mellow Zihark! I don't know if you're talking about a sub-rp or a Byako monster rp, but I'll be happy to help either way. By the sounds of it, it's not main-thread. Moreover, it sounds like you're looking for a fantasy story with a little magic. Spirits, ghosts and -mancers (necromancer, pyromancer, etc.) have been popular. Personally, I've loved the idea of dividing rpers into magicians, creatures, and humans. The magicians have control over the unseen, the creatures control the mystic and are only part human or of human intelligence, and humans are warriors and guesters, controlling the world as we know it. The story would be any conflict or event between them, but I'm not going to tell you how to write the rest of it.  

Mellow Zihark

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:21 pm
Hellos! I'm Neo, and frankly I agree with Mellow's comment about this being not a main-thread rp. Maybe.... There could be different types of guilds (i.e.- mage guilds, merchant guilds, etc.) And each faction or occupation has a council that makes up the laws of their world. This could take place in one area, with one kingdom, or could be spread out amongst multiple kingdoms and continents, and the councils rule for everyone around the world, having some power to usurp th government in certain cases. The members of the guilds aren't exactly restrained to being human either.....

Heiarchy system:
Grand Council
Regional Guild Masters Leagues
Guild

The regional guild Masters league is composed of all the guild masters belonging to a certain region that come together to discuss news and information with other guilds. The guild Masters run the guilds, give the members info, and pass along orders from the council..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:39 pm
I'm Angel, and this sounds like my favorite kinds of rp. If this is fantasy, will it be in another world, and if so, could you give us a description of it?  

angel_of_bloodlust

gandygirl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:51 pm
sry for not giving much info... i just needed some ideas... anyway, this is a fantasy/adventure rp. I need humans and creature including lots of magic. I am not totally humans as I am really half cat half human. I need some ppl who will be here all the time... but also some ppl who can kind of come around once in a while. Also, thank you guys for ur help and plz pm me for further questions biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:01 pm
Here is the description of the world this takes place in. (I haven't come up with a name yet for it) This planet is flat and if you overstep the bounderies, you will fall off into another orbit, however that isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes you are stuck in the 'inbetween' or other times you will fall to another planet. Anyway, our planet is divided into two sides; the east is dark and the west is light. I was born in the light but my parents were eaten by warewolves who captured me and brought me to live on the dark side where I was raised by talking cats. The light side is mostly all sunny and happy and full of fairies, humans, white magics, nice animals, ect.... but the dark side is full of evil or mean animals, dark magics, dark fairies, monsters, ect...
but the dark side does have one human. He is the creator of the planet, and our job is to protect him. He is very gentle and is older. Also, the dark side is almost always dark, has a beautiful sky at night and almost all of it is forest except for the spot where the creator lives and where some animals and dark fairies live. That is as far as I have gotten...  

gandygirl

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:13 pm
WICKED!!! This is in no way a genaric angels x demons fluke. This sounds to me like an original idea. Can't really think of how to help, except maybe add another face to the dark side. I like the thought of individualism even when you live amoungst a bunch of snarling wildcats and pixies.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:40 pm
lol kk... well, I think that we should add someone... but I must say that I have no idea who..... he should be ruling the humans maybe though. I think us creatures should be totally against the humans  

gandygirl

Byako Helpers <Go here for help with the RP>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff