Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Contest #1 -- Art Contest!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boshimen Guy

4,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:32 pm
Sazon
Boshimen Guy
Doesn't say when it ends, hope its not soon, I need so time.

He Hay! You found it!

Yes, yes I did  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:07 am
yay oh when does it end so i know when to post  

akatsuki_hidan07

namicat101

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:20 pm
Ok Im done, I couldnt really draw a comic, so I hope you dont mind I only really wrote for this contest, but it includs some pictures.
http://tinypic.com/m/6pszz9/4
Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was breathing not even a mouse.
The children were hung by the chimney with care in hope that St. Nicholas would soon disappear. The children
were cold and all perfectly alined, while visions of death danced in my mind. There mother sleeping forever in her
deeply dug grave, I getting ready for bed, had just ate her brains for my long winter 's nap. Then something outside
made my keen senses turn from the wicked laughter I had heard, I sprang from my coffin, to the window flew as I tore open the stutters
to see what was the matter. The moon out in the beast of winter on the new-fallen snow, gave the hell of mid-day to the objects
below. When, what to my black-piercing eyes should appear, but a miniature sleigh and eight tender reindeer, with a ripe old driver,
so lively and quick, I knew in a moment, my prey was St. Nick. More rapid then eagles, my soon to be courses, they came to him. And
he whistled and shouted, and called them by their names; Run Dasher! Run Dancer! Run Prancer and run Vixen! Now Comet! Now Cupid!
Now Doner and Blitzen! To the top of the porch,to the top of the wall! Run away! Run away! Run away all! As dry bones the wild hurricane fly.
When they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky. So up the mansion-top my courses they flew, with a sleigh full of unconscious children and
St. Nicholas too. And then in a twinkling, I heard on the roof, the prancing and pawing of each little hoof. As I drooled in my head, and was turning
around, down the chimney St. Nicholas came with a bound. He was dressed all in fur, from his head to his foot, and his clothes were tarnished with
ashes and soot. A bundle of children he had flung over his back, and he looked like a drunk opening a new six pack. His eyes were glossy, his dimples
were just scary! His cheeks were green from too much to drink, and his nose was like a rotting poison berry. His smirking, drooling mouth was blown up
like a messed up tie. And the beard on his chin was covered by fly's: the stomp of his pipe he held high in his rotting teeth and the smoke encircled
misshapen head like the devils wreath. He had a stern face and a HUGE round beer belly, that oozed when he laughed and shrieked like a bowlful of green
gooey slime. He was wicked and plumed, not at all like a jolly old elf. And I grimaced when I saw him, in spite of myself. A twitch of his eye and a twist of his
eye, soon gave my stomach a turn and made my appetite dead; He spoke not a word, but went strait to work, and filled all the children then turned with
a jerk, and stuck his finger in his nose. Revolted by his action, above him I rose. I sprang to his sleigh, to his team I gave a whistle, and away we flew like the down
of a sharp pointy thistle. But he heard me exclaim as I drove out of sight; ~With a smirk~
"Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night."
http://tinypic.com/m/6pszv4/4
By Namicat 101 . Original story- Twas The Night Before Christmas. My version- Twas The Night Before Christmas
Remix- ' Bad Santa v/S Vampire' -Do not steal my story!!!!-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:33 am
User Image
entry  

Gerald Roy

Siilentx

Agile Star

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:12 am
Siilentx's Entry:
User Image

Nutcracker: GAH! This nut sure is hard! -bite bite bite-
>THE Gingerbread Man comes along<
Gingerbread Man: Give me -offers to help-
>Nutcracker hands over the nut<
>Gingerbread Man looks at the nut and finds a lock<
>He opens the nut with a [click]<
Gingerbread Man: Wow...Chocolate!!
>Nutcracker's jaws fall open...stares in disbelief<
Nutcracker: WHAT?!

-The End-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:42 pm

User Image

It is done! But it's crooked :/

Aeroden Eternium

Diamond Duck

13,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Durem Knight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:18 am
I hope it ends on new years eve I still need like three days to finish mine  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:29 am
Prepare for the most twisted christmas of all! Not evil...just mildly duturbing in thought....naked old fat lady....joyous days?

First you must step into the Christmas Town museum, where you can learn about the history of Christmas, the life of Santa and Mrs. Claus, and other such information. All while underpaid elves are forced to act as happy go lucky tour guides....

User Image  

x_Silver_Starlight_x

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers