Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)
Resident evil 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Chosen One of Death

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:36 pm
speak your mind about #6 i hope it isnt like #5...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:41 pm
6 should be like 3 and 5, but you can shoot while running and walking, keep the yellow herbs out, bring back nemesis or tyrant, **** wesker, leave him dead, and get some kick a** guns and bring back real zombies and hunters and SPIDERS!!!!!!.......keep licker, cerberus, and bring back the moving plants.....and 6 should also let us **** around more, like, do stupid stuff more, and just **** off more you know????  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:28 am
o_O...

Well, personally, I'm still waiting to buy a 360 to play RE5... = =;; I think they should return the zombies. In terms of camera angles, I'm still not sure... Being able to shoot a zombie in the leg would prolly bring it down to the floor to delay time. Then, in the head for a quick shot kill. Hmm,,, but where's the challenge in that? Or most likely, keep it like RE4/5, where there is like a gazillion zombies coming to you at once... Maybe, infection rate should return? D: It would be very realistic... As for Wesker... He was the bad a**! I think, the next RE may have him revive somehow, some miracle or something.

You know, they should return Sherry. When I saw the trailer for RE5, with the blonde-like girl in the water/tube thingie, I thought for sure that would be Sherry, cuz 10 years after RE2, that looks a bit like her... =/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 pm
This thread is in the wrong forum. And should probably be locked.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 pm
Well, Thread Contained.  
::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games