Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Dreams (What's yours?)
My crush breaks a leg?! (weird dreams)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:49 am
Ok, so I have been having several similar dreams about me and this boy I like. A few of them involve broken legs. No idea what they mean. ninja

So at the beginning there's many variations of how he breaks a leg in the first place: a fall from a high tree branch, falling off a ladder, a clumsy run-slip-fall on ice or just mopped wet tiles, skateboard accident...etc. None are gory. Most of them are simple fractures.
Later into the dreams, it gets really strange and surreal and impossible. I see myself helping him along and chatting to him, generally trying to help him feel better and be in less pain. Suddenly the ground splits open revealing rivers of lava, and we both fall toward it. The next thing is very strange, I imagine myself transforming dramatically in mid air, like in those anime. The outfit often varies, but most of the time, it involves my hair growing to waist length and in an elaborate style, wearing a Gothic lolita/punk sort of clothing...and wielding a sword. The second most occuring is me turning into some lovely cute (not sexy, mind you) rabbit girl in a maid's outfit.
Then I catch him in my arms (or sometimes a power net/orb thing) and the dream-me giggles and says something like: "So we little princesses can save you guys too!"

To be honest, I was pretty embarrassed about these dreams and it took a while to convince myself to share this.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:48 pm
I think basically it signifies that you really care for this person and are worried about him for some reason. Why don't you approach him or call him and find out how he is doing. Maybe the feelings you have for him are causing you to stress out because you are not sure how he truly feels about you. Just an idea.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Dreams (What's yours?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces