Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Star RPG (READ DESCRIPTION)

Back to Guilds

For Lucky Star fans who want to role play as their own Lucky Star RPC's 

Tags: Lucky, Star, Roleplaying, Anime, Timotei 

Reply Homes/apartment(Semi OOC)
Lucky Channel Studio Backstage (112 Cherrybloom Street)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Naruhime
Captain

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:50 am
This is where Akira and Shiraishi do their makeup, etc.
They sometimes sleep there because there are also bedrooms in the backstage.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:09 am
At the first broadcast:
AngelGirl98769

Lita comes to Minoru."Y-you think i'm cute?Really?*Looks at Akira* AND YOU! YOU THINK YOU"RE CUTE?! HUH?! YOU"RE A STUID 14 YEAR OLD GIRL AND YOU LOOK LIKE YOU"RE SIX! GOD DAMNIT! I'M GONNA WHACK YOU FROM WALL UNTIL YOU TURN INTO YOU"RE OWN GUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LITTLE MIDGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lita goes to Minoru and kisses him on the cheek. "Bye-ni!" Lita sticks her tounge out at Akira and walks away.
To Minoru:
User Image
To Akira:
User Image
Her real self:
User Image

Shiraishi blushed.
"Heh," says Akira in her deep voice "I'm much cuter than you. (Cute voice) Please don't do it, you're scaring me (as if crying). (Deep voice) Is that how you treat someone younger than you? Does this look six years old to YOU!" She carries a 40 ton metal chair and throws it to Lita. "Your name doesn't sound cute even how CUTE you are, you copycat!"
"Akira-sama, you might ruin her beauty!"
Akira stares at Shiraishi.
"It's your fault for saying it at the public!!!"
"No. Not now, Akira-sama!"
They chased each other backstage.  

Yuki Naruhime
Captain

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AngelGirl98769

450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:15 am
Kate Camille
At the first broadcast:
AngelGirl98769

Lita comes to Minoru."Y-you think i'm cute?Really?*Looks at Akira* AND YOU! YOU THINK YOU"RE CUTE?! HUH?! YOU"RE A STUID 14 YEAR OLD GIRL AND YOU LOOK LIKE YOU"RE SIX! GOD DAMNIT! I'M GONNA WHACK YOU FROM WALL UNTIL YOU TURN INTO YOU"RE OWN GUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LITTLE MIDGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lita goes to Minoru and kisses him on the cheek. "Bye-ni!" Lita sticks her tounge out at Akira and walks away.
To Minoru:
User Image
To Akira:
User Image
Her real self:
User Image

Shiraishi blushed.
"Heh," says Akira in her deep voice "I'm much cuter than you. (Cute voice) Please don't do it, you're scaring me (as if crying). (Deep voice) Is that how you treat someone younger than you? Does this look six years old to YOU!" She carries a 40 ton metal chair and throws it to Lita. "Your name doesn't sound cute even how CUTE you are, you copycat!"
"Ow! Why you little........" Picks her up by the front of the shirt and throws her everywhere. Then she takes a 1,000 ton bulldozer and smashes it at Akira* * Goes to Minoru* "Can you take me to the hospital? I think Akira broke my ankle and made me bleed alot." Lita says cutely then kisses him on the lips  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:51 pm
((Lita sounds like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNMr26eyQp0 ))  

AngelGirl98769

450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Yuki Naruhime
Captain

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:22 am
AngelGirl98769
Kate Camille
At the first broadcast:
AngelGirl98769

To Minoru:
User Image
To Akira:
User Image
Her real self:
User Image

Shiraishi blushed.
"Ow! Why you little........" Picks her up by the front of the shirt and throws her everywhere. Then she takes a 1,000 ton bulldozer and smashes it at Akira* * Goes to Minoru* "Can you take me to the hospital? I think Akira broke my ankle and made me bleed alot." Lita says cutely then kisses him on the lips

"Li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li..." Shiraishi blushed.
"Li-lit-tt-ta, go-gomen! Akira-sama might kill me if I do..."

Akira walks behind Lita, fully well without even a scratch on her body.
(cute voice) "Lita, you missed me." Sticks her tongue out, snaps her finger, and...
50,000 bulldozers came out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:24 am
Kate Camille
AngelGirl98769
Kate Camille
At the first broadcast:
AngelGirl98769

To Minoru:
User Image
To Akira:
User Image
Her real self:
User Image

Shiraishi blushed.

"Li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li..." Shiraishi blushed.

(cute voice) "Lita, you missed me." Sticks her tongue out, snaps her finger, and...
"KYAA!!!!!! Mi-Mi-Mi-Mi-Minoru-san! KYAA!!!!!!! Gomen! GOMEN!!!!! GOMENSAI! Gomen,Minoru,but I don't wanna die.....AKIRA! You're the greatest super star ever. You look like you're 15 and you're more famous than Minoru and he means nothing to me and the show." Lita starts to cry since she betrayed Minoru.  

AngelGirl98769

450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Yuki Naruhime
Captain

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:59 pm
AngelGirl98769
Kate Camille
AngelGirl98769
Kate Camille
At the first broadcast:
AngelGirl98769

To Minoru:
User Image
To Akira:
User Image
Her real self:
User Image

Shiraishi blushed.

"KYAA!!!!!! Mi-Mi-Mi-Mi-Minoru-san! KYAA!!!!!!! Gomen! GOMEN!!!!! GOMENSAI! Gomen,Minoru,but I don't wanna die.....AKIRA! You're the greatest super star ever. You look like you're 15 and you're more famous than Minoru and he means nothing to me and the show." Lita starts to cry since she betrayed Minoru.

(Deep voiced as if wicked)"You have added one year to my current age, Chi" ((Akira is speaking like Taiga. If you remember the word 'Chi' (short for Chihuahua) she called to Ami Kawashima, imagine Akira speaking that way to Lita.))
Akira snaps her finger and...
The bulldozers start their engines.
"Lita!!!" Shiraishi tries to protect Lita 'till...
"AHA!"
He grabbed a remote with three buttons (Which Akira threw at him).

"The-the-the remote is w-with y-y-you!?!"
Shiraishi pressed the first button, the bulldozers go right straight through Lita and him.
Akira left with nothing to say anymore but: "Bye-ni!!!" (Cute voice)
Shiraishi pressed the second button and the bulldozers speed up.
Shiraishi pressed the third button, the safe button, but...
IT'S BROKEN
So Shiraishi tries to defend Lita by letting himself be killed by the bulldozers.
He pushed Lita to a safe corner and the bulldozer hitted him. He pressed the third button again, one more time, and it stopped at Shiraishi's back
"OW!!!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:17 pm
Kate Camille
AngelGirl98769
Kate Camille
AngelGirl98769
Kate Camille
At the first broadcast:
AngelGirl98769

To Minoru:
User Image
To Akira:
User Image
Her real self:
User Image

Shiraishi blushed.

(Deep voiced as if wicked)"You have added one year to my current age, Chi" ((Akira is speaking like Taiga. If you remember the word 'Chi' (short for Chihuahua) she called to Ami Kawashima, imagine Akira speaking that way to Lita.))
"AHA!"

Shiraishi pressed the first button, the bulldozers go right straight through Lita and him.
IT'S BROKEN
So Shiraishi tries to defend Lita by letting himself be killed by the bulldozers.
He pushed Lita to a safe corner and the bulldozer hitted him. He pressed the third button again, one more time, and it stopped at Shiraishi's back
"OW!!!"
"MINORU-SAN!" Looks at him,crying. "Gomen,gomen,gomen,gomen,gomen,gomen,gomensai!"  

AngelGirl98769

450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Yuki Naruhime
Captain

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:08 am
AngelGirl98769
Kate Camille
AngelGirl98769
Kate Camille
AngelGirl98769

"AHA!"

IT'S BROKEN
"OW!!!"
"MINORU-SAN!" Looks at him,crying. "Gomen,gomen,gomen,gomen,gomen,gomen,gomensai!"

"It's OK, Lita." Shiraishi looked at her,still weak.
"Oi, Shiraishi your ben..... WHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Akira is going to be ran by a bulldozer.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:04 am
Kate Camille
AngelGirl98769
Kate Camille
AngelGirl98769
Kate Camille
AngelGirl98769

"AHA!"

IT'S BROKEN
"OW!!!"

"It's OK, Lita." Shiraishi looked at her,still weak.
"Oi, Shiraishi your ben..... WHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Akira is going to be ran by a bulldozer.
Lita looked at Akira. "Minoru...... should I......?"  

AngelGirl98769

450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

AngelGirl98769

450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:20 pm