View Results

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:36 pm
(This is kind of something I just made up on the spot...like today...so I kind of wanted to posted it before I forget it. It's suppose to be some what funny but also some what true. =/ Also, I really didn't know where to post this at. I wasn't sure if belong in Poems or here, so I post it here first.. =/ XD)

It's was the night before X-Mas, in all threw the house, the lights where on and the music was loud. I try to keep warm in my room, in my bed, with the sounds of T-pang and Jay-z playing loudly instead!
-.-

When down from the hall I heard something clatter, I sprung from my bed to see what's the matter....I open the door and what did I see? My sister and step sister causing a beef.
-.-

Trying to fight each other I stood in between, to stop this whole mess and get some sleep.

After a few moments of yelling and screaming, I Yell "SHUT UP! And just go to bed! You making a fuss with all this noise! The neighbors will hear you and end all your joys!"

As they both got quite I storm to down the hall, to turn off the music and piss them all off. They stared at me like I lost my mind, as I went back into my room this time. I yelled threw the house before slamming my door.

"It's Christmas, God D*mn it! So go F**king home!"
XD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:22 pm
I should say this isn't something you should tell the kids on Christmas, that's for sure! XD sweatdrop  

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100

Kasi Karra
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:47 pm
"in all threw the house"
did you mean "and all through the house"?
threw means like throwing a football in the past, through would be like going through something (sorry to use the word in the definition)
so the second threw should be through too.

I personally don't think that that final f bomb was very ncessary.

Overall an interesting idea that I think you executed fairly well.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:28 pm
Kasi Karra
"in all threw the house"
did you mean "and all through the house"?
threw means like throwing a football in the past, through would be like going through something (sorry to use the word in the definition)
so the second threw should be through too.

I personally don't think that that final f bomb was very ncessary.

Overall an interesting idea that I think you executed fairly well.

LOL, I always mix up words =/ and ...yea, you're right but I couldn't think of any that end it well enough to that point of my angry... =/ neutral

Or maybe I should of said, "Now go the hell home..." ? Hmm or not... =/

Then again, I think threw would of fit in fine XD cause they where throwing stuff around when they where fighting...err...never mind! XD  

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
Writing: Prose

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items