Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Russian Roulette OCC

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sundara Rajakumari

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:30 pm
Grab the Gun
Tip the Triger
Pound the Pain
Relish the Relief
Die

Heartbroken for the Heartless
Sobbing for the Sinister
Get in the Game
Lose your Life
Lose your Love
Dead

Back To The Roleplay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:39 pm
Accepted Profiles!

"It is not as easy as it looks."
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~My Power Is My Refuge~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kaylinete "Kaylin" Deluise
Power: Can control molecular stuctures.
Birthday: Febuary 14th

~~~~~~~~~~My Power Is My Strength~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Is tough and very studdorn. She can have an attitude and is quite rude. If you get her alone, she might smile, but she hasn't done that in years.
Biography: Kaylinete, likes to be called Kaylin, is a tough girl. Her whole life has been filled with ups and downs. First, her mother had her at age twenty. So, when she turned twenty-one, she was forced to play Russian Roulette by Haven, and was killed. Kaylin had no father, so she went with her mothers sister and her three kids. Her Aunt Staci was a lucky one. She and her husband had made it threw the game. They could take her in.

Kaylin grew up up without much food, always giving her family what they needed first. She was older than all of them, and she felt responsible for them. She was never the happy girl she wanted to be, always fending for the family. Her power helped. Only, she didn't have the full power, so she could only control her structure and no one else's. She rarely ever made it to school, or what was left of one, and didn't mind. Life in Halven was like living in a trash can. Everything broken, everything half eaten, and everything colorless. It was a dull, tough life she lived. And now she will use every once of life she has to destroy the evil dictator.

~~~~~~~~~~My Power Is My Way Out~~~~~~~~~~~

Give Me More!
~ Her sword
~ Music (on the lucky occasion she got to hear it)
~ Stars
~ Walking Threw Walls

~~~~~~~~~~My Power Is My Ticket To Death~~~~~~~~~~~

Get It Away!
~ Haven
~ Guns
~ Crowded Places
~ Birthdays

"Let's not die tonight."
User Image

Trinity Robance (Trin)
Power: afinity over water and electricity
Birthday: October 1st

Personality: Trin's nice and talkative, and enjoys spending time with friends, but since she found out about her destiny and powers, she's changed a bit, and has tied herself down more to the people like her. She's interested in excitement and danger.
Biography: She's been living in this town for 10 years now, and it bored her a bit. She's gotten to know many people and she loves to make friends, but has become worn out from all the friends she's lost by this game. The day she changed from absolutely happy and cheery to more to herself was the day the dictator took her parents, as they were the same age. They had had her young, and she was 6 when they reached the age to play the game. When she found her powers, she was uncomfortable with them, but grew more and more powerful and confident, knowing her and her comrades would bring this game to an end once and for all.

Give Me More!
~ Guys
~ Dancing
~ Writing
~ Messing Around

Get It Away!
~ Old people
~ Rude people
~ Guns
~ Enjoyers of the game

[[Firework4 pulls my strings]]

"Life is hard, Death is simple, pleaseful. I'd rather live."
User Image

Name: Liliana Candra Wolf
Power: I can hurt people from they're inside. My eyes change color while i do so. I can also heal people.
Birthday: December 18

Personality: Lili is a sweet, outgoing girl, she has a snesitive heart and is full of emotions. She doesn't get mad easily, but if she does its hard to get her calm. She's known for holding grudges. She is random and can be a bit sarcastic. In a way she's kind of clingy but everyone likes her when they first meet her. Sometimes, she likes teasing people with her powers..

Biography:Liliana Lives in a normal modern two story house with her older brother and his girlfriend. Her mom died giving birth to her younger brother jordan who is living with her grandmother. Her father was some kind of scientist who, after she was being born fled the family. Her mother told Lili once that he had tried to take her with him, but Lili doesn't believe so..what would he want with her? Well anyways, Lili goes to an art school instead of a normal highschool and loves it. Her life isn't bad really, nor has it ever been. Its just kind of out of the ordinary.

Give Me More!
~ Music
~ Paint! Paper! Pencils! Anything artsy
~ Animals
~ Windy and/or rainy days

Get It Away!
~ The color maroone
~ Chocolate covered cherrys
~ snotty people
~ Lakes + Heights

"As hectic as my life is, I wouldn't want it any other way."
User Image

Name: Misty Jade
Power: Can shape-shift.
Birthday: August 15th

Personality: Loud, Musical, A fighter, Friendly to most people, and can be harsh at times.
Biography: Misty's parent's never understood her shape-shifting ability. They always thought that she was a "Problem child" and wouldn't even make it to her twenty first birthday, untill Misty met these four boys and three girls that had powers as well. They helped eachother out and are still trying to to perfect their powers, but what they need is love.

Give Me More!
~ Music
~ Friends
~ Boys
~ Freedom

Get It Away!
~ The dictator
~ Lies
~ Death
~ Being ordered around

I rather be hated for who I am. Than loved for who I am not.
[[User Image
]]

Name: Nicholas 'Sparrow' Nord
Power: create and control fire, cant be burned
Birthday: July 8th

Personality: Sparrow sweet and caring. When he first meets you he can be kind of shy, but when he gets to know you he can be very outgoing. Hes a bit of troublemaker and has gotten into some trouble with his powers in the past. He can also be pretty considerate and optimistic.
Biography: Sparrow never knew his mom, she died giving birth to him. He lives with his dad only. His dad was one of the few who survived to live past their twenty-first birthday. Its always just beent he two of them looking out for each other. Sparrow glad he has his dad and his friends, or he feels he would have lost it a long time ago. When he found out about his powers he was a bit freaked out a first. The fact that he set his room on fire didnt help. But since then, Sparrow has worked hard along his friends to be able to control his powers. He hopes to use his powers bring this game to an end before any of his friends have to play.

Give Me More!
~ music
~ his dad
~ photography
~his friends

Get It Away!
~ cats
~ heights
~ the dictator
~pricks

"Can you keep up?"
User Image

Name: Ryan Moore
Power: he can change into a cheetah
Birthday: July 6

Personality: Somewhat on the quiet side, but that doesnt mean hes afraid to speak his mind. Hes able to fall in love really easily once he finds the right girl, and is somewhat of a romantic. Other than that, hes a natural leader; very intelligent.
Biography: He was an accidental baby. His parents were one of the few who survived the Russian Roulette part of their lives, and they were worrieed about having a child out of fear. They didnt want him to go through that episode, but nevertheless, Ryan came. All through his childhood, he showed superior intelligence and a natural curiosity for the dangerous things. It was in the 6th grade that he discovered he had the ability to shapeshift, and he has sworn to use it only for good from then on.

Give Me More!
~cats
~girls
~music
~free running

Get It Away!
~Haven
~dogs
~kids
~confinement

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't."
User Image
-different eyes [read bio]-

Name: Olhado Raeus de Dieu
Power: Manipulate metal
Birthday: The thirteenth of December

Personality: Olhado is odd and a little quirky. He's mostly silent and more of an observer. Seemingly emotionless, most of the time, but with his friends he'll talk a bit.
Biography: Olhado was born to a newly-wed couple in the middle-class. At first, he seemed to be just a normal baby, but the first time he opened his eyes, his mother screamed. His eyes were made of metal, with no pupil, no iris. Just a metallic silver orb in his pale face. It turned out he was made of mostly metal. His blood was made of mercury, a liquid metal. His bones were made of metal, his skin had metal particles mixed in it. He was a natural cyborg, organic and yet unorganic.
His mother and father dumped him in the orphanage, where he grew up. He was the outsider, of course. When he finally turned eighteen, he was set free. Then, there was a close group or friends who made him feel accepted, because they all had their own little quirks. Olhado felt at ease for the first time in his life.

Give Me More!
~ Friends
~ Quiet
~ Books
~ Music

Get It Away!
~ Haven
~ "The Game"
~ Food
~ Parents and Orphanage

"Darkness Before Death..And Maybe A Smoke"
User Image

Name:
Jack Von Dark
Power:
Munipulation Of Darkness & Blood
Birthday:
August 13th

Personality:
BIG TIME BIG RUSH!. A bit on the addicted side, drugs drugs and more drugs! Jack twitches and moves his hands in a jittery way. He's addicted and can't control it. But inside he is smart...it seems that his other side can't break through no matter how much it tries.
Biography: As before, Jack is a addicted to drugs. Ever since his mother died, he's been in and out of foster homes and then placed in a mental institution. Seeing things that where just his powers reacting to his mood, Jacks eyes would change colors, first glowing a bright orange and then shimmering down to a dim purple..as beautiful as the moonlight. Though his eyes are a deep deep green, but since his eyes change colors so much, Jack kinda lost track. In place of his misfortune he put on an blind fold that kept him from seeing the world and the world from seeing him. Though he is blinded, his other sense's where hightened.

Give Me More!

~Blood
~Horror
~Drugs!?!
~Folds

Get It Away!

~Looking At The World
~Sexual Intentions
~Losing
~Love

Sundara Rajakumari

Sundara Rajakumari

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:44 pm
Post stuff here. Things such as:

~ Profile Layouts
~ OCC chats
~ Suggestions
~ If I need to change something
~ If you'll be gone awhile
~ Lots of other stuff!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:21 pm
Profile Layout (no stealing):

User Image
*Kaylinete "Kaylin" Deluise*
-------------------------
"A star so bright, it hurts my eyes."

Words

I wish to be free
Of all the missery
Of all the Pain
Can you take me there?

[imgright]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/OteytwydayZ/AmberTamblyn.jpg[/imgright][align=center][color=purple][size=20]*[/size][size=18]Kaylinete "Kaylin" Deluise[/size][size=20]*[/size][/color]
[b]-------------------------[/b]
[size=11]"A star so bright, it hurts my eyes."[/size]

[size=20]W[/size][size=11]ords[/size]

[size=11]I [color=purple][u]wish[/u][/color] to be [color=purple][i]free[/i][/color]
Of [b]all[/b] the [color=purple]missery[/color]
Of [b]all[/b] the [u]Pain[/u]
Can [color=purple][u][b]you[/b][/u][/color] take [i]me[/i] there?
[/size][b]-------------------------[/b][/align]

Sundara Rajakumari

xXxMimi-96xXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:16 pm
Posting Layout (No stealy mine!):

User Image

✭ Misty Jade ✭

"As hectic as my life is, I wouldn't want it any other way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Writing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image User Image User Image

[color=seagreen][align=center][img]http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq42/xoxRaWRxBaBiixox/blonde-emo-hairstyle.jpg[/img]
✭ Misty Jade ✭[/align]

[align=left]"As hectic as my life is, I wouldn't want it any other way."[/align]

[align=center]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[b]Writing[/b]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/align]

[imgright]http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv83/Brook_Cloud/neon_heart.png[/imgright] [imgright]http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd336/ohwowitzfrfrfreakshoww/cute stuff/love-4.png[/imgright] [imgright]http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv83/Brook_Cloud/neon_heart.png[/imgright][/color]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:33 pm
I am Open for buisness. Anyone who wants a profile layout, just ask and I will make one. Obviously, you will have to give pics and stuff (quotes, name, etc.) but whatever you want, I will put it in there. And I do 'em for free. XD

Sundara Rajakumari

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff