Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:47 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

((Yay for perverted owls mrgreen ))

Jurou nodded that he knew that he should start soon, and walked over to the chalk board. "Alright, so your job at the academy is to get some very basic knowledge on ninjutsu's. Basically the basics of the basics, so that when you become genin's, you would already have some previous knowledge and experience in using chacra. Then with that you can finally start specializing in the ways you want to fight." Jurou took his time writing three jutsu's on the board.

Henge No Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
Kawarimi No Jutsu (Body Switch Technique)
Bunshin No Jutsu (Clone Technique)

"Now, can either of you explain what these jutsu's are? If you haven't heard of either of them, that's fine."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:08 pm
Kat looked at the jutsus on the board and smiled.

"Their all ninjutsu. The Transformation Jutsu is when a ninja transforms their body into a object like a rock or log. The body switch is , to me, simlar to the transformation jutsu. A ninja switchs their body with a nearby object instead of transforming into a object. The last one , clone Jutsu, is when a ninja creates muiltiple clones of one's self to help fight in battle." Kat said in a very bookworm way. (sorta like how sakura explains things to Naruto)  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jurou nods his head. "That is mostly correct. Though the clone jutsu has been debated as a genjutsu because it doesn't actually create a physical clone, but more of an image of yourself that you control. But for now we'll just consider it a ninjutsu."
Jurou then walked around the desk he was behind, so that he was in front of the class where he could be easily seen. "Anyways, you're going to have to learn these three jutsu's." He said while thumbing at the board behind him. "And the first one is going to be the transformation technique."
"Now as Kat said before, it's a jutsu that gives you the appearance of other objects. But it's not limited to inanimate objects like rocks and logs." Jurou then started going through the seals for the transformation technique, doing it slowly so that Kat and Zaraki could see which seals they were. Transformation Technique
A puff of smoke then enveloped Jurou, and once it cleared, the Otokage stood in his place. "It can also let you transform into other people, making easier to do infiltration missions." Jurou then canceled the jutsu, and he looked like himself again. "Now you two try it."

((It's two posts to learn, and at least three sentences each post))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:15 am
((Yay for Ninja Class bonuses... xd As a Medical Class I have a bonus of -1 post for ninjutsu...))

User Image
Zaraki carefully watched the handsigns Jurou had performed. Carefully he did the seals slowly at first then repeated tham much faster, he continued increasing the speed till his hands were almost blurs. Concentrating his chakra as he did the seals once more a cloud of smoke burst around him. As it cleared Zaraki had taken the form a Jurou, though unlike Jurou he still had the same harsh look as before. [1/1] Returning to his normal form Zaraki looked at Jurou "So... What's next?"

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:50 pm
Kat praticed getting the handsigns right and memermoized . Once that was done she did the handsigns faster while concertanting her Charka. Suddenly a poof of smoked went up around her and when it cleared . Kat had trasnfomed into Jurou except that Kat still had her long straight orange hair with red bangs. [1/2]

"darn next time i'll get it" Kat said poofing back into herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:59 pm
User Image
Zaraki leaned back against the wall and exhaled more black smoke. He just wanted to finished the academy already, but Jurou's training was tedious. He was the last of his entire village, all but him had been killed in the last war when his country was used as a battle ground. The last of his line, the last of The Smoke Shifters.

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:43 pm
Aki entered the academy and looked at the young ninja inside, a clouded look on his face. "Attention all students of Otokagure, we are leaving the village an bound for Sunakagure. Pack all personal belongings and meet me at the gates as soon as possible......." after a moment of deep thought he walked over too Jurou an leaned towards him whispering in his ear so no one else would hear. " Nanasi-Sama has ordered the whole village evacuated and asked us not to question his judgment, personally I feel this is a result to the after effects of losing one of our Sannin, and the war in Mist. We wouldn't be able to properly defend ourselves in this condition....."

Quickly forming several seals several shadow clones appeared and dispersed about the village to spread the news, while the real Aki stayed to discus matters with Jurou.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

((lol yep, and Kat doesn't get a post off because she's Taijutsu xD))

Jurou nodded his head after Aki told him the news, and then looked back at the students. "Alright, you guys heard him. After Kat is done learning the transformation technique, we are going to continue the lessons at the Otokage's place in the sand country."
Jurou then gave out a short whistle, which Jiro then obediently hopped off of Kat and flew to Jurou's shoulder. "Ok Kat, that was pretty good for your first attempt, you came pretty close. Not try it again, and keep a clear picture in your mind of what you want to transform in."

((Cool, you have the smoke shifters bloodline? I know a guy in the rain that has that too 3nodding ))  

hentaiprince

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:37 am
((Thats strange and lucky... My main RPC is a Sand Jounin but I made him leave sand for a bit so I could work on this new RPC... If I hadn't that would go against NUR's rule that RPC's of the same account shouldn't have contact.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:26 am
((Well even if your rpc was still there I think bb would overlook it, since he is the one closing the villages and moving them to others =/ ))  

hentaiprince

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:48 pm
"yes sensi , i'll will do this quicky and accarately so then we can all leave the village together" Kat said forming the hand signs and concertanting her charka. Then with a poof of smoke Kat transformed into a perfect clone of Jurou Sensi.

"yes i did it this time" Kat said smiling

[2/2]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:30 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jurou smiled at Kat. "Good job." He then nodded his head at Zaraki. "The both of you."
Jurou then walked behind the desk and rummaged through the drawers. "Now as I said before, we're leaving for the sand, so make sure you get your stuff before you leave, because we're staying there indefinitely." Jurou pulled out two sound village headbands, and pocketed it in his jacket pocket. He also took a couple of scrolls and made his way out of the class, calling over his shoulder as he walked away. "So meet me at the gate once your ready."  

hentaiprince

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:01 pm
"yes sensi , i'll quickly pack my things and meet you at the gate shortly. So see you both soon, you too Jiro" Kat said with a lil flirtly wink torwards the owl. Then she turned and ran out of the classroom.

{exit to village entrance}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:14 am
User Image
Watching the others leave Zaraki followed. He didn't have anything he wanted to take with him so he headed for the gate as he was.

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas