Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Secret Sannin and Kage Training Grounds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:33 pm
This room is where the Otokage and his/her Sannin may train. It also has everything to accomadate any shinobi.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:53 pm
A Nanashi walked into the room and pulled a scroll from his sleeve. "After that fight with Shoko, I obviously need to pick it up a notch. I'll finish learning my lightning jutsu, then I shall move onto some taijutsu styles, then back to ninjutsu. Afterwards I should move onto a slight touch of genjutsu. I should also practice this eye, see how many afterimages I can make." He said to himself. He began from where he left off on his jutsu training last time.

As Nanashi read over the first jutsu, he noticed that it was a continuation of a jutsu he learned recently. "Ok, this should be simple enough then." He said as he flashed through the handsigns. He brought his hand up in a palm strike form, sending a current of lightning from his palm forwards. After having it active for a little while, he closed his palm in order to cancel the jutsu.
(Raiton: Raikou Hitofuki no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Blast Technique) learned)

Nanashi read over the next technique, and grinned knowing that he would a clone. He preformed the handsigns for the clone and immediately began on his set of handseals for the technique. Once the clone appeared, Nanashi began his palm thrust to the midsection of the clone. Once connecting, the clone made waste in it's pants before poofing away. "Won't that be fun?" Nanashi asked, laughing.
(Kanri Soushitsu no Jutsu (Control Loss Technique) learned)

What seemed to be somewhat similar to two techniques he learned earlier. He formed the seal and in a burst of lightning, appeared at the other side of the room. "Technique learned." He said.
(Raiton: Raikou Shunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous) learned)

Nanashi created another clone to preform this technique. He preformed the handsigns for the technique, gathering lightning in his hand. Once enough lightning gathered, he grabbed the clone by the arm. As the lightning seeped in, the clone's arm was beginning to twitch. Nanashi took a step back, which allowed the arm to flail.
(Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu (Twitching Limb Technique) learned)

Nanashi glanced over the next jutsu, and flashed through the handsigns. He focused lightning to his front and allowed needles of lightning to form everywhere on his front. When he felt that they were charged enough, he preformed a single seal, which sent the needles flying forward and spreading outwards.
(Dendou Hari Hirogari no Jutsu (Electric Needle Spread Technique) learned)

Nanashi scanned over the next jutsu and examined the fact that this was once again, a continuation of another technique. He formed the handseals, then brought his hands to his right hip, allowing the lightning to gather. When there was enough, he did a double palm thrust, as a large beam came from his hands. (Kamehameha wave lol) It blasted towards the wall for a few minutes, until he cancelled the jutsu.
(Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique) learned)

Nanashi made a lightning clone and made it stand twenty feet away from him. He formed a seal and the clone exploded, sending out electricity.
(Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu (Electric Detonation Technique) learned)

Nanashi read over the jutsu, aand looked at his clone that was twitching on the ground. He focused his lightning chakra in his hand, and grabbed the clone's arm that was twitching. Sending his lightning into the clone, the twitching in it's arm completely stopped and was replaced with dead limpness.
(Raiton: Yusuburu Kasugai no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Jolt Clamp) learned.)

For the final jutsu of the chuunin scroll, Nanashi focused his lightning chakra throughout his body. In doing so, his skin became slightly illuminated. Sparks began covering his skin in random areas as well. "Good enough." He said to himself.
(Denki Hifu no Jutsu (Electric Skin Technique) learned)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:18 pm
Sarium walked into the training grounds and slumped onto the ground as if he was tired, bu that was impossible since he wasn't human and never grew tired now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:24 pm
"Ah Sarium. Long time no see. How has your medical training been coming along?" Nanashi asked. He had plans to defend his village better, but he wanted to make sure that all his villagers were in tip top condition.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:28 pm
Sarium noticed Nanashi "Its not, I'm rather distressed I heard Zeramaru is dead" he said and sort of bit his lip.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:34 pm
"Yes...he is." Nanashi said with a sigh. He then walked over and placed his hand on Sarium's shoulder. "That is the reason I need you to better yourself in the medical arts." Nanashi said with an encouraging smile. "I'm sure if you learned the right medical techniques, you could bring Zeramaru back to this world." Nanashi finished. Of course, this was not his only goal for Sarium to learn medical.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:38 pm
Sarium sighed "It makes me think if being a human puppe is enough, if someone can kill him then I can be killed at any minute" he said and sighed maybe having firu turn him into a puppet wasn't the greatest idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:50 pm
"That is why you need medical. Zeramaru didn't have medical training, though he had many poisons in his body. If I heard correctly, he died on his own accord." Nanashi said in an attempt to cheer Sarium up. "Listen to me, when I say that you have what it takes to surpass Zeramaru. Want to know why? Because you have the teachings of Zeramaru and myself. That combination alone is deadly." He said with a smile. "Come, learn jutsu with me. You need a bit of a pick-me-up. After training, what say you and I go grab a drink?" He asked. He suddenly felt the urge to check the dorm rooms, as if something was wrong. Suddenly, a Nanashi appeared behind the one that was talking to Sarium, and left the room, heading to the dorm rooms.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:57 pm
Sarium got up "all right" he said and moved his wooden joints.

((Im going to bed))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:06 pm
(I'm sorry, but Fail)

"Here, it would be best for you to learn a few of these before we get a drink." Nanashi said, tossing Sarium a scroll filled with medical jutsu.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:41 pm
Sky entered the area and pranced over to Nanashi. "Hey Naaaanaaaashiiii, that new guy Haseo wanted you to have this." She said handing him a scroll. "I don't really know what it is." She said as he read the scroll. "It appears to be a puppet." Nanashi spoke finally, after analyzing the scroll. "Can't wait to see the craftsmanship he put into it." Nanashi said with a slight laugh, then ruffled Sky's hair. "Wanna keep me company while I train?" He asked. She gave a nod as he put away the puppet scroll, and pulled out some taijutsu scrolls.

After reading the scrolls, Nanashi knew he would need some assistance. "Hey Sky, want to help me out?" He asked her. "Sure." She responded. "Ok, come over here and hold these wooden panels for me." She pranced over and grabbed a few wooden panels, and held them up like a tray of food, so he wouldn't hit her if he missed. Nanashi examined the wood, and held his hand in a shuto stance, then brought it down through the wood panels. After his hand smashed through the panels, he flipped backwards, using his shuto to cut through the air. His hands moved fluidly as he moved through levels. Nanashi moved into a position where he was bent into a sitting position, then brought his left leg upwards, having it behind his head. He formed a seal to create a clone. He made this clone attack him and by doing so, he used his reflexes to block the leg that went to kick him and rose it into the air. Once the clone could not move, Nanashi rose quickly, sending the clone flying backwards. Nanashi said as he straightened himself and brushed the dust off his clothes.

(Pai qua quan stage 3 learned)

For the next stage, Nanashi created several clones that would assist in his training. For the first clone, he wished to test his strength. Apparently his strength was increasing, for when he did a double palm strike against the clone's arm, a distinct cracking sound could be heard followed by a large snap, indicating that the bone had broken. The pain this caused dispensed the clone. He moved onto his movements as he swung his body around like a whip, though at the start of the movement and retraction, there was a slight pause. He was trying his best to reduce this time and continued with his movement training for a while, then decided to quit and move onto the next portion of his training. He moved onto the flexibility as he stretched a little bit. He had an earth clone attempt to attack him. As the clone threw punches, Nanashi bent his body around the blows, and poked the arms, to symbolize an attack. "I guess I am getting better at this." Nanashi said, thinking of how to improve his reflexes. He had a clone attack him, and threw his palms up to grab the fists of the clone. "Ooohhhoohhhh, me good. Me so good, me bad." Nanashi said laughing a bit. He then pulled the clone by the fist forward, and lifted the hand over it's head and kept moving to it's back, where he had wrenched the clone's hand. He then pulled the clone with his strength and flipped the clone over him, slamming the clone to the ground. The clone dispersed. Nanashi had another clone attack him, throwing a kick at Nanashi. Nanashi threw up his arms to his chest to wrap around the clone's foot, holding it in place. Nanashi then brought up his right foot, to kick the clone in the groin. As he brought his foot down, he kicked out the ankle of the clone with such force, that the clone spun to land face first in the dirt.

(Pai Qua quan stage 4 learned)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:40 pm
"Ok, I'll work on some normal ninjutsu now." Nanashi said, pulling out the scroll. The first seemed like a funny jutsu, so he decided to learn it. He grabbed a sheet and lifted it up. He began to blend with what was behind him.

(Kakuremino No Jutsu (Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique) learned)

For the next jutsu, Nanashi had a clone tie his hands. "Ok, let's do it." He said and began focusing his chakra to the knot. Shortly afterwards, he was free.

(Nawanuke No Jutsu (Rope Untying Technique) learned)

Nanashi had a clone hold up a padlock so he could work with the next jutsu. Nanashi held his hand over the lock and focused his chakra through it. Soon, it clicked open.

(Anrokku no Jutsu (Unlocking Technique) learned)

Nanashi began to focus chakra into his hand. It formed into a ball that showed colors that represented his elements.

(Chakra Hikari no Jutsu (Chakra Light Technique) learned)

Nanashi walked over to a wall and focused chakra to his feet, he then began to scale the wall, simply by walking.

(Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique) learned)

For the next jutsu, Nanashi utilized a clone and his superb sound manipulation abilities. He focused on the hearing of thee clone, and basically began playing marco polo with it, as it went in a totally different direction.

(Kyou Masukingu No Jutsu (Sound Masking Technique) learned)

Nanashi decided that the next jutsu would allow him to record his achievements. He thought up some good information of himself and burned it on the card for later use.

(Nin Shiki Kaado (Secret Information Cards) learned)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items