Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice
Shuumatsu no Tani (Valley of the End) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:10 pm
Luo1304
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Weapon Master

User Image
"Have Axel locate Saotome, but do not interact with him. If possible, ask him to obtain the headband of whichever village he's in and bring it back to me." It was now that Luo took his first true steps as he took bandage wrap out of his pouch and wrapped his face from the neck up muttering as he did so, "Tell Kairi to meet me in water country at Vertigo Isle so that I may impart on her whatever she needs." Hearing that Kageko was training in Vertigo Isle reportedly made Luo a bit proud. It seemed his student never stopped the vigorous training, and in fact continued to train where Luo had last taught her. He had no way of knowing how the girl would react, but he hoped if anything his appearance back into this world didn't startle her or even scare her. Turning to leave however, the man simply waved off the notion. He would see in due time just how she reacted.

EXIT.

[[if I find out my friend...I will kill you. Just heads up...]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:19 pm
Luo1304

User Image

~ Soru Hatake Ushio ~ Kirigakure ~ Genin ~ Weapons Class ~ Gobi Host ~

"Wait a second, please." A boy's hand would rest on Luo's shoulder, and as he turned around, he would see a boy resembling himself and Kairi. He would appear to be about 16, and his brilliant white hair would obviously point him out as a Hatake. However...this was the strange part. "I don't know what drew me here, but for some reason, I'm here. I feel like it was you, but I can't be sure." The boy would pause, looking down for only a brief moment before returning to his eyes with a grin. "I'm sorry...I've misplaced my manners. My name is Soru Hatake Ushio. It's a pleasure."

However...the man didn't respond at all. So, Soru followed him all sneaky-like to where he was currently going.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:28 pm
Kunesume2
Luo1304
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Weapon Master

User Image
"Have Axel locate Saotome, but do not interact with him. If possible, ask him to obtain the headband of whichever village he's in and bring it back to me." It was now that Luo took his first true steps as he took bandage wrap out of his pouch and wrapped his face from the neck up muttering as he did so, "Tell Kairi to meet me in water country at Vertigo Isle so that I may impart on her whatever she needs." Hearing that Kageko was training in Vertigo Isle reportedly made Luo a bit proud. It seemed his student never stopped the vigorous training, and in fact continued to train where Luo had last taught her. He had no way of knowing how the girl would react, but he hoped if anything his appearance back into this world didn't startle her or even scare her. Turning to leave however, the man simply waved off the notion. He would see in due time just how she reacted.

EXIT.

Uh, find out that I'm going to see my old student Kageko, or that I'm planning on talking to Saotome? Cause either way how exactly do you think any of those end in confrontation? Come on man, you're jumping to conclusions and I'm just not even in the mood for fighting for no reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:02 pm
iThe Luna Diviner

User Image
яonmaru υchiha
"тhe Blade of Fate"
User Image

Sannin Δ Brotherhood Δ Kumogakure

"You will burn for what you have done..."

As Ronmaru appeared, he set the Real Kairi down. "Alright...it seems we're out of danger now." As Ronmaru extended his hand, Jin would remove himself from Blade's clothing and wrap around Ronmaru's neck, now visible to everyone. "Alright...according to Jin, Luo has already headed to the Vertigo Isle. If you want to meet up with him there now, Blade and I will follow later." It was then that Ronmaru looked to Blade. "You, however...are coming with me. To MY hideout." The man would smile as he gripped Blade's shoulder. "We'll meet up with you later, Kairi. For now, we shall see if Blade has what it takes to become a Sannin." With that, the two would vanish in a gust of wind, leaving Rein to do as she wished.

Sannin can perform:
538 Chakra Points [November '10 - March '11/November '11 - December '11]
Academy Techniques cost 3 points
Genin Techniques cost 5 points
Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
Special Jounin Techniques cost 15 points
Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
SS-Ranked (special) Techniques cost 50 points

"...One day, I will surpass my ancestors and carve my name into history."

"кumogakure's Black Mirage"

User Image

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KairiUshio
SS Rank l Kirigakure l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

Kairi nodded as she looked at the clone who was still standing there. With a flick of the wrist, Kairi dispelled the shadow clone, summing up all the information it had attained and the conversation she had with Luo. "Thank you Ronmaru, please be back soon," she said to him as she watched the two simply vanish in a gust of wind. "I guess it's time for me to head to Vertigo Isle," she sighed as she formed a single seal. "Axel...locate Saotome as fast as possible...you know what to do," she told him as she winked to him and disappeared in a spray of fine mist.

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:03 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

"If you say so..." Blade said as he suddenly felt Ronmaru's hand upon his shoulder. It all happened so quickly that he didn't have a chance to utter a single word. He noted the exchange between Luo and Kairi and realized that they needed to kill one more person in order to bring Zane Hajime back to life. He knew the danger that it would put on his fellow assassins, and he knew that it was going to be even more difficult finding another suitable candidate for the revival. At this point, Blade began wondering about how his life had been so far, if you even called it a life. All his life, he's spent it fighting, killing, shinobi work. It was not the life that he had hoped to do, it was a life that was thrust upon him. Did he really want to continue this life? Could he do anything else? His mind continued pondering about his meaning as he found himself traveling through the winds along with Ronmaru.

Exit

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

iThe Luna Diviner

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:47 am
Luo1304
Kunesume2
Luo1304
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳

User Image

EXIT.

Uh, find out that I'm going to see my old student Kageko, or that I'm planning on talking to Saotome? Cause either way how exactly do you think any of those end in confrontation? Come on man, you're jumping to conclusions and I'm just not even in the mood for fighting for no reason.

[[its not that, its the whole, "Im Edo Tensei into Yun's body." thing is the reason i will kill you, nothing personal really lol.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 am
Kunesume2
Luo1304
Kunesume2
Luo1304
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳

User Image

EXIT.

[[its not that, its the whole, "Im Edo Tensei into Yun's body." thing is the reason i will kill you, nothing personal really lol.]]

THAT....is completely understandable haha.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items