Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
RE in game informer's top 200 games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:41 pm
Yeah, well, usually nostalgia goggles add a lot. I mean, I can argue that Double Dragon 2 on NES is the best ever beat-em-up... But I'm sure that most people will disagree.

But Contra Hard Corps on Genesis IS the best Contra ever. That's fact. As awesome as Contra 3 was, it didn't have 4 characters, with 4 different weapons each, a storyline with dialogue, branching paths and 6 different endings.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:12 pm
Canas Renvall
I dunno, I would just chalk it up to nostalgia. I just feel like Star Fox plays better. Not smoother, but just... better. And the music is just awesome. Everytime I enter the Space Armada I feel all epic. razz Not to say I didn't like SF64 a lot, but I just liked SF more.

Yeah, I will definitely give it to the original Star Fox in the music department, especially the first level (loved when I heard it in Brawl). And I kinda like how when your Wingmen die, they're dead for good. Plus, the garbled speech beats the English voice acting. But personally, Star Fox 64 is by far my favorite. It's one of my favorites of all time. As far as a pure videogame and design and everything, I just think it kills the original. I even earned all the medals for every stage so you could play on land in multiplayer... multiplayer was pretty weak, but regardless, I definitely think it should have made the list.  

Thee Stranger

Shadowolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:42 pm
Yeah, I too think RE2 should be higher than RE4  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm
it's a funny thing because there have been a lot of gamer magazines as well as forums that rate re2 as one of the worst in the series...idk, it's strictly their opinion, not my own...i don't really care where they lay on the list, it just makes me happy to see RE games on top lists.  

Twili-Chan

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces