Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Seasonal Threads (For stuff that comes every once in a while)
Christmas Stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christmas Party experiences:
  I always have a blast!
  I find big groups of ppl uncomfortable.
  I've have witnessed or been guilty of a major party faux pas. *blushes*
View Results

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:58 pm
Let's share Christmas stories...
Any time family gets together, there is sure to be some crazy happenings. (Company/School Christmas party stories are great to share also!) What's the craziest, funniest, worst, etc. family Christmas experiences. Also, what holiday traditions does your family share?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:24 pm
The most embarrassing Christmas time I can remember, is the year that I got nothing but damn Training Bras. pirate And I was only 10! eek  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:45 pm
My funniest Christmas memory is one in which my Mom & Dad had given my Aunt a pretty pink, silk nightie, and a little while later my Uncle's drunk brother came out dressed in it and his cowboy boots. I'm pretty sure they still have the pictures.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:18 am
I remember one christmas, that I thought was wonderful. My parents had got me a CD player and some CDs. (this was back when CDs were still a new thing) I Think we all sat there listening to the music and happily chatting with each other for a couple hours. That type of thing in my parents household was a really rare thing when I was young. So I count it as one of my happier Christmas memories. smile  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:56 pm
Well, this isn't a very nice Christmas story. Mainly cuz I wuz a real jerk. One year, I opened up all my prezzies early and then re-taped them. I did that two years in a row. Then my mom found out. So, the following year, my prezzies were newspaper, wrapping paper, bows, ribbons, tape, and name tags. There was a note that said I could buy my own gifts and wrap them up from the family. I learned my lesson.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:30 pm
Woah!
I was never a peeker. I couldn't wait for the surprises Christmas morning.
How about anyone else; peeker or not?

I remember one year opening up all my presents and thinking I didn't do bad, but I started to notice my brothers had "more" than me. Oh well, I thought.... I got some cool stuff. So I set out to inspecting each gift closer, u know, taking things out boxes, putting in batteries, whatever. Then I got to my new pretty jewelry box; took it out of its box and to my surprise found my Senior Class ring in it!

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:40 pm
That's an awesome story Gwee. Does anyone else have a story? User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:49 pm
I have a great story from today. We got my granfather a snuggy(spelling?) He looks so funny in it but cute too. Also from today we gave my 3 year old cousin so Play-doh and she yelled "Its Play-doh heart  

Meg1017
Crew

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:29 am
Awh; that's so sweet Meg. Children are so adorable at that age. User Image  
Seasonal Threads (For stuff that comes every once in a while)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games