Reply GH Talk!
Green Day:Rock Band

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieGubbleDitch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:53 pm
Sorry for posting a Rock Band related thread, but have you mates seen this?
http://rockitoutblog.com/2009/12/13/green-day-rock-band-in-2010/

Harmonix, I'm sorry, but you guys are going to fail! It's a good idea/transition, but people were hoping for somebody more, well... influential? I mean, really! Queen, The Who, Led Zep, so many bands! Better hope Guitar Hero doesn't make another band game! (HOPE FOR GH: LED ZEP!!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:12 pm
What's wrong with Green Day?  

xxkakenutsxx

DieGubbleDitch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:32 pm
xxkakenutsxx
What's wrong with Green Day?

It's not Green Day themselves that I don't like about the game. The game looks good, I will probably get it/rent it. It's just I believe that there are more influential bands that could of been chosen. I think maybe The Who, Pink Floyd, something that would have been a better choice for Rock Band, going hand in hand with The Beatles. Understand what I'm saying? neutral

Just maybe a band a little older, somewhat more influential; a name that might of been a house-hold name for a good number of years.

One of the main reasons why Guitar Hero has done Aerosmith, MetallicA, and Van Halen was to make money, but also to reveil music of the past to the game's audience, to the youth of today. Most likely the same with The Beatles: Rock Band. To have a game about Green Day, with only about 15 years under their belts, is odd to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:32 pm
Are you serious? I mean...their music's good, but they're nothing but a power chord mash-up. Everything's easy to play, even on a real guitar. Couldn't imagine how it would be on a Guitar Hero guitar. x_x

I mean, seriously...what about Iron Maiden? What about Black Sabbath? Or better yet...a route that they did with Metallica? I want a Guitar Hero PanterA, damnit...that would be well more worth it than this.  

The Real Ghost Of Sparta

Octoepus

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:20 pm
well... you can't get any better than the beatles unless they bring in a rockband 3.
this way there'll be more selections of music for people like me who don't like green day and prefer the harder metal,rock, etc. The kind of stuff that SOUNDS like it'd be an actual challenge on a pimped plastic guitar. Like disturbed, guns'n roses, led zep, and others.

I like my pimp plastic guitar smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:07 pm
...they are making a Rockband: The Who.... atleast it has a release on Xbox360achievements.org.... and green day is kinda influential they have some stuff pretty far back they got together in the mid 80's and made it in early 90's they have about 2 decades of work so far so why not green day... sure other bands might be older but alot of them only lasted 1 maybe 1 and a half decades but green day is an awesome band anyway  

killrkrispx
Crew

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reverend Havok
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:59 pm
I'm actually really excited for this game. Maybe it's because I've been a Green Day fan practically since I was born, among other things.

This game might not equal much on guitar for the earlier albums, but once we get down to American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown, it'll be better since Green Day brought in Jason White for lead guitar work.

Vocals and drums are going to ******** rock all the way through, though.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:34 pm
iron maiden would habe been better hope gh does it  

the_disturbed_113

tonybam14

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:59 pm
we personally need a guitar hero kiss or a guitar hero queen just saying.  
GH Talk!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games