Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:08 am
Master_Glink
GrowingDandelion
Okay, so this wasn't eally a "freaky" game, but the concept was pretty something. The game was called Magic Pengel: The Quest for Colour (well, technically, "Color," but I'm Canadian, screw you America), and the whole concept of this game was that you battled with doodles that you generally drew yourself, and the more battles and tournaments you won, the more doodle parts you could get (head, soft, hard, arm, leg, wing, design, etc), and you could just about draw and create anything that came into your head. Pikachus, Zoras, mermaids, etc.

I actually played that game. It was really cool, it let you do all kinds of doodles and battle them. I never got completely through it, though. I must have started it over like five times, however. I still have the game, maybe one day I'll give it another shot.
Yeah, I really liked that game. Except I didn't like the ending and some of the story.

Also, the loading times were a b***h. Seriously. "Hey, let's load for FIVE ******** MINUTES while you're going to an area that can take you two minutes to walk through.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:08 pm
Eternal Darkness. That game is on crack, I swear it.  

Tae-Kwon-Doh-Boy

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:11 pm
Magic Pengel was really hard to get the right shapes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:52 pm
Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon

Mah Boi, your mom is what all true warriors strive for!  

Monster_Mario

amam2217

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:33 pm
I've played a ton of strange games, but the only one I can think of at the moment is Katamari Damacy. The game is really addicting though.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:46 pm
Topaz4293
Spyro Year of the Dragon for the Gamecube. I got one of the glitchy copies because of the rushed production for the holidays and I found myself trying to navigate the Farm stage with an invisible floor and eventualy it was inversed where I was walking on the sky looking up at the ground my feet were suppose to be on. eventualy I spontaniously died but when I went back to the fairy and everything was back to normal I could have sword spyro had just had an acid trip. it was freaky.

Enter The Dragonfly does the same s**t. xD  

xPeaceLoveAndHairMetal

otawara

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:31 pm
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:56 pm
I'm gonna have to say Tomba nothing said weird to me like jumping pigs then jumping again to throw them.... and puking up chicks.  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers