Reply Ear Piercings
SO, what size are you at? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:23 am
had mine at 1 3/8" for about two years. i haven't been wearing plugs for a a few months now for no particular reason (lol), i cant fit 1" plugs in anymore and that is the smallest stuff i have around. so i have no idea!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:42 pm
I've been at an inch for the past month, finally reached my goal.  

charliebaex

Tipsy Lover

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

annotations

Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:00 am
Dystopia Lycanthropia
Genea
I'd rather just have a lot of little holes that don't leave a flap of dangly skin. talk2hand

I'm fairly certain you really only get that when you reach the point of "no return," so to speak, at which point your ear has been fundamentally changed by the stretching. I'm not there yet, and probably never will be since I have no plans to go up anymore. So my ear's just like yours, it just has a bigger hole in it.

The point of no return when stretching your ears actually dwindles between 0 and 00. Stretching is different for everyone, saying that, when starting to stretch, you've already hit the point of no return. No matter what you do, besides stitching your ears, your ears will always have holes. Once your say 40-50 years old you'll soon see. I'm currently at 7/8 couple more days to an inch.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:25 pm
I've been at 0 for about three or four months now. This has been my goal for the longest time, so needless to say - I'm psyched!  

cosmicqueer

Sparkly Shapeshifter

phallumontis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:21 pm
i was planning on quitting at 1/2",
but then i found a real bargain on a pair of opalites that were 5/8".
i figured that 1/8 of an inch was no biggie.
then i lost one of those plugs, and my lovely momma bought be a replacement pair.
sadly, (or not so much, really) they were 7/8", and we couldn't return them so i had to go up again. mrgreen
i *just* got them in, after pert near a whole year.
i'm planning on staying at 7/8", but there's this little voice that says
"make it n even inch .. then you don't have to think as hard when someone asks how big they are" wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:24 pm
This thread is booming, you guys. D:
So, since I posted, my ears have stretched themselves to a 00.
I'm assuming it's because I play with my plugs allllll the time.
So now I have 00s. I didn't even have to try! And I can wear all of my pretty 0s and my ears haven't shrunk back, either. So I guess I hit the point of no return.

/shrug  

cosmicqueer

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Ear Piercings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out